Next Thread
Print Thread
#259853 12/09/14 12:04 AM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Now we hit the hard left turn away from canon. This chapter and the one following will surprise and stun you. I know this because that's how my betas reacted.

I can't decide between evil and peep so I'll go with devilsplat. Let me know if you agree.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aaaaahhhhhh! (that's me screaming my head off, Terry, BTW) That's some cliffy you've left us with there. How come Mazik's diary is wrong? What's Lois going to do? There's still 10 parts left after the next one, so you better not be thinking of killing Lois off, 'cause that would be BAD. And then you'd be on the run from these guys... wildguy wildguy

That's some warning you've left us with. That tells me someone, some thing is going to go wrong, very very wrong. (points to scream up above). Chills are going down my spine. What have you done?

Here, I thought Clark was going to admit to Lois that he was leaving and then she would realize that if he left it would be like he died. I should have known better. This is a Terry story. wallbash I never what's going to happen next in your stories.

Nervously anticipating the next part (nibbling on my fingernails) for what you have in store for us. peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
I can't decide between evil and peep so I'll go with devilsplat. Let me know if you agree.

Arrrrrgggggghhhh!!! wallbash wallbash wildguy wildguy Terry is always so evil!!!!!!! Why, oh why, did I let him draw me in?! rotflol

Okay, I said that Clark wasn't going to be able to just sit there and watch her day after day...he's have to leave. Totally called that one! wink Lois protests FAR too much. razz Come on, Lois, you know you want him. Give this game up and just fall into his arms! sloppy

I'm actually intrigued to see where this going to go. Because she doesn't know that Clark is Superman going into the (oh so NOT rational) idea of being freeze-breathed half to death...why would she be so willing to put her life on the line if she didn't love him? Come on Lois, admit it! grin And in this story, she doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Superman either (since Clark has been trying to keep his distance). So maybe she can't manipulate Clark into thinking this (BONEHEADED!) freeze-breath idea was a good one.

Hey...maybe Terry's doing us all a great favor. He's just getting rid of the stupid freeze breath business, Lois and Clark with free Jonathan and Martha, and they'll all fly to Smallville and have some homemade apple pie. The end. (Because Terry made a typo and this was part 3/4, not 3/14.) Yeah, surely I'm right about this. grin

Grrrrr....I'm watching you, Terry! wildguy LOL

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Virginia, Groobie, you two are getting just a little bit aggressive. Of course, since this story has aroused such a strong reaction, I guess that means I'm doing something right.

Hope so, anyway.

I promise that we'll see some of these guys wallbash and some of these guys spider before we're done. And I promise not to leave anyone hanging on and waiting for the completed story.

Bwahaha.

Last edited by Terry Leatherwood; 12/10/14 12:17 AM. Reason: Add "Bwahaha."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Seriously, you leave us hanging here??
shock
No matter what disagreements those two have, they really come throught for each other when the going gets rough. help

Now, I will sit quietly and wait to see what happens next ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
I guess that means I'm doing something right.

LOL...you're definitely doing something right! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Definitely a different spin on things! I have my seat belt fastened for the hard turn — I’m looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.

T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Please fasten your seat belts, secure your shoulder straps, and keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. There's bumpy weather ahead.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard