Next Thread
Print Thread
#25720 11/22/05 08:29 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
You're back!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#25721 11/22/05 09:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think I may need to go back and re-read earlier stories smile Good thing that's not a chore!

Nan, I love the way the plot is twisting with each part -- this was a major one. Pilson's working for St. Cloud? As I recall, he was reporting to two different bosses... And I had a feeling Arianna would be involved.

More, more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#25722 11/22/05 10:27 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble I would check the pencil and change my locks. You don't know when someone put a microphone or copy the keys.

"You recall, I am sure, Arianna Carlin."
eek She is nuts!

"I understand, my friend, that you are angry that your son has become the target of surveillance, but when you hear the circumstances, I think you will be willing to forgive me."

"All right," Clark said. "Let's hear it."
hyper Get back here!

More ASAP, Please.

MAF
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#25723 11/23/05 11:53 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Yay!! goofy

Well, like I said, I am pumped that you are back dance Loving the story, keep up the good posting!!

Jen A
P.S. have you thought about the posting schedule yet? wink

I heart Clark Kent.
#25724 11/24/05 07:23 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
This story references back to "Charade", and the long-term plan of Arianna and Lex. The real Luthor (and his clone from "Doppelganger") are both on Stryker's Island, but as we know from the infamous wedding arc, that doesn't necessarily mean he's powerless. Hopefully, Mother's Day will tie up the loose ends left dangling by that story. Also, I think it's about time that Lois had those kids, don't you?

My posting schedule is undoubtedly going to be somewhat erratic. My sister is extremely ill this Christmas season, and barring a miracle, this December may be the last chance I'll get to see her, but I'm determined to finish this story as soon as I can.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#25725 11/28/05 06:52 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hyper Yippee, Nan posted more...oh crap, forgot to check the Original FanFic folder wallbash wallbash wallbash

Like the progress, could have been longer, but 7 pages is ok...

Like the reappearance of St. Cloud.

More soon please.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard