Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Looking for earlier chapters? LabRat and Mike M have a TOC pointing at all of them. Chapter 24 will be posted Sunday morning.

Thank you all for your feedback on previous chapters! What do you think of this one?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful, loved the conflict.

Chairman Myers also demanded that the Administration make Supergirl accessible to Congress, saying, “the American people’s representatives have a right to learn more about her.”
Really? Does he have a right to learn more about Shania Twain? Or Alizée? Or Alexz Johnson?

Might be time for her to talk to the British and provide some misdirection.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Uh, yup, things are gonna start getting crazy. Well, crazier.

Great description of the scene in Iran. Not only with the cleric, but Kara's reaction, too. It's so HARD at 11 when you're trying to do something good and then somebody yells at you about something you just don't understand. If Kara's going to continue with her global rescues, she probably needs to learn a little more about world cultures than she'll get in junior high.

But then, THIS is why pretty much every fanfic I've ever seen has Clark insisting that the kids wait until they're grown up before they do any superhero work. There's so much more to it than just the powers, and there's so much to learn first. And you need to have a strong grasp of your own identity, too.

Can I join Kara and Emily with their cocoas? I want to give both of them a bit hug.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's a big world out there! Much of it can be quite beautiful and some of it frightening. Yeah if I were Clark and Lois I would insist on waiting for the kids to grow up before openly using their powers.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
Woohoo! I'm loving this. The chaos is coming... I really liked the scene with the reporter realizing she could have walked past him-- I don't know why he wouldn't consider the fact that she used a disguise, like Clark Kent, but hey, people see what they want to see. I am hoping Clark and Lois find them sooner rather than later, though. As much as I love the chaos spinning out of control, I do feel bad for the little girl with a lot on her plate. No one likes getting yelled at, especially for something so well-meant. Update soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Really? Does he have a right to learn more about Shania Twain?
and:

things are gonna start getting crazy
and:

chaos is coming
(Insert photo of Sean Bean)

Yeah if I were Clark and Lois I would insist on waiting for the kids to grow up before openly using their powers.
That's why Kara and Emily wish Clark was there. So Kara wouldn't have to do this.

Can I join Kara and Emily with their cocoas? I want to give both of them a big hug.
I'm sure they would appreciate any cross-reality hugs sent their way. smile

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard