Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay, I thought you'd never post again. And look what you've done to poor Lois again! Please post the rest of the story soon. I don't think I can take the wait anymore. Great job with the characters. I can't wait to read the rest finally!!

Laura (who does not even go to this fandom anymore but for your story,)

Last edited by Laurach; 07/03/14 09:49 PM.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story needs to be complete! Since you started this i have completed some major renovations on my townhouse!! grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Another part! It's been much-anticipated.

“You are no longer a prisoner,” Zara said quietly. “You are currently in an underground bunker owned by Lex Luthor. It is one of the many bunkers which house the resistance."

Strange (well, not really) that Lex would have a bunch of underground bunkers to go off and hide in. How convenient for him that he had these when the alien invasion occurred.

“Then why not have this mystery doppelganger come convince me,” LL said, laughing mirthlessly. It was a hard and bitter sound. She knew her chances of escape had passed her by and they were simply toying with her at this point. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Yes! LL is in delirium and doesn't really know the situation. She can meet this world's Kal-El with a clean slate (well, sort of.) Well, unfortunately, she still does remember all the slave stuff. So not really a clean slate. Actually, a pretty dirty slate. Kal-El will have a tough go of it. But I'm looking forward to your writing this encounter. In fact, I can't wait!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard