Story is Here.

Feedback goes here. laugh

Again, sorry it's so short, and I hope y'all still enjoy. smile

~•~
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
OK seriously, stopping there is literally making me pull at my hair and stomp around furiously muttering curse words. Luckily my wife is used to this behavior. Sigh...OK, I'll just tell myself to wait for the next chapter patiently. Don't know if it will work.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Kerth
Kerth
OMG. You're killing me. This is cruel. GAH! Is she really gonna tell? I hope she does, in the interest of chaos. :p

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Lois doesn't want any of the family, including Charlotte to know about her scheme? I could see how getting Charlotte off the picture would make it more likely that the blame wouldn't fall on her head, since she wasn't involved in the decision making, but I can't see Les starting back over on his already expensive movie from scratch. So, how are they going to draw Charlotte back into this and either, not let her know that Keith has taken over SM's role or get her into the plan? But outing the whole family without their consent? I can't see that ending well. And how will it change Lois's outlook once she's back in her own time with her own secret to keep hidden?

I agree with Tailee! More! grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love it!! Before this the story was cute and funny. Now it is getting very interesting. How did you ever plan on ending this in 6 parts originally? This looks like it could go on for 6 more parts...

Again, just love it

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Les just went up in prestige (in my mind) after his defense of Charlotte.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Come on! You can't stop right here!!!! Please come back ASAP!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I have to agree with Christina, definitely have more respect for him now.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Les defending Charlotte? This is new! Wonder what Lois is up to. How can she spill the beans and not wreck the family? You gotta finish this!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've eaten through my buffer,
[Linked Image]

he looked up at her suspiciously. “Charlotte says you can get Hans back?” he asked.
Get Hans back? They need someone to play Barry?

“I said I could solve your Superman problem,” Lois clarified. “I didn't say anything about Hans.”
Ah, yes. That sounds more like it.

“All right, what is your idea? Write Superman out of the movie? Hide him like the shark in Jaws?”
laugh Also, he could swim around in a lagoon where the local college girls go skinny dipping and be…playful?

Lois glanced at Charlotte. “Tell you what,” she said to Les, “how about you and Mr. Byrne join me in Perry's office, and I'll explain everything in detail?”
How they could just use Keith and nobody would even notice until the end credits roll?

Les frowned in confusion. “In *whose* office?” he asked. “Don't tell me Superman hired someone *else* for this film!”
Perry *White*! The *editor* of the Daily Planet during the Kryptonian invasion. He not much of a history buff, is he?
LES: I just write a story about a stud saving two well-built maiden.

Lois couldn't help but feel a little disconcerted at how easy that had been, but she pushed the thought aside and started off towards the editor's office.
That’s from Clark’s side of the family.

I've recently spoken to the head of Superman's family, and she has given me permission to tell you both the biggest secret you will ever hear in your lives.
/scratches head/ No wait a moment there, missy.
LOIS: ‘Head Missy’ if you please.
Also, did she just refer to them having a family. Isn’t that kind of divulging a secret?
LOIS: And your point being, considering…?

but will *completely* change this movie!”
BYRNE: cat
LES: wallbash

“I need you to make sure that the blame for spilling this secret falls squarely on m—er, the family head,” said Lois. “This was strictly her decision.”
She hoping that being an elderly lady will save her from the vengeance of her gran-gran-kids?

“You might also need to get rid of Charlotte,” said Lois.
shock What? *Why*!

“I don't want her taking any heat for this,” said Lois. “It's a pretty controversial call.”
rotflol

A look of realization appeared on Mr. Byrne's face. “Is this about that paternity scandal, years back?” he asked.
The what-what?

“She's about the right age,” Les mused.
clap

“That's it, isn't it?” Mr. Byrne went on, bouncing in his seat. “The charges were true after all, and our own Charlotte Carlyle McLeod is the illegitimate—”
CHARLOTTE: But my mommy Lane-Kent swore she only took daddy’s cherry after they got married!

“Do you think I'm going to fire my best actress just to get a juicier script?” Les demanded.
I thought Julia was the one with the bigger…talents?

“If it were anyone else, then maybe, but I've been working with that girl since she was just a skinny kid looking for a break.
Awww…he *is* a Perry!

you tell me whatever this secret of yours is, and I'll do whatever *I* think is best for Charlotte.”

Lois met his gaze and held it. “Deal.”
clap

It starts in a cornfield in Kansas....”

To Be Continued...
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Edit:
Originally Posted by Virginia
So, how are they going to draw Charlotte back into this and either, not let her know that Keith has taken over SM's role or get her into the plan?
That one's easy. Just have Keith wear glasses and slick his hair back when he's Superman. Charlotte won't even realize they're the same person. After all, it's in her genes.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Wait what now?

Last edited by Darth Michael; 10/05/14 12:52 PM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard