Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255734 06/28/14 10:02 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Posted here

Again, apologies for the INCREDIBLY long hiatus. I could come up with a long list of reasons, but basically - life hasn't gone to plan the last couple months, and I cocooned a bit.

But I'm back in a writing mood and trying to pick this back up again. I'd actually planned on moving onto the next day at the Daily Planet, but this scene with Lois and Richard popped up instead. I hope it hits the right note. It's really HARD to write Lois with anyone but Clark! LOL

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper This is back! hyper

I hope life hasn't gone to plan in a good way. /sympathetic smile /

I can see that Richard has been a big help in her life. She really does need a nanny/baby sitter with her busy lifestyle, but I can see why she doesn't. I can't remember if she's talked to Mrs. Kent since Superman reappeared, but since Lois never told Martha that she suspects SM=CK, maybe not. Anyway, wouldn't be surprised if Lois's work phones were bugged by Trask.

Don't forget your Blue Arrow when you post new story parts. It makes them easier to find! Still reading, so you better be writing. wave

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/30/14 02:36 AM. Reason: clarified pronouns

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
D'oh!!! Can't believe I forgot the blue arrow! whistle

She hasn't had a chance to catch up with Martha since the phone call earlier in the week, so that's on her to-do list now that she's had a chance to "talk" to Superman. Though she may drag her feet on it a bit, since it's not good news. And, as always, the world keeps her busy with villains and idiotic politicians. smile

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I'm glad to see your story is back!

I feel bad for Richard - he's really in an awkward spot, isn't he? I'm sure he suspects that there's more to Lois' relationship with Superman than she's willing to admit, but what does he think about Lois missing Clark?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard