Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here. smile

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
The movie set part was absolutely hysterical. Wait until Jordan talks to Steven and the whole script will probably be re-written...

It took some time to convince Les that she wouldn't back down on the changes to the script. He and Mr. Byrne both cornered her in Perry's old office again, and this time, she didn't have Jordan nearby to look intimidating. Of course, if there was one thing Lois Lane could probably out-do Superman at, it was being intimidating. By the time they left the office, five more scenes had been revamped.

Lois must have just needed a good night's sleep because "She's Back!!".

“Where's the emotional drama?” Mr. Byrne went on. “Where's the sense of loss and sacrifice when Superman finally has to return to Earth?” At Lois' answering glare, he turned imploringly to Jordan. “Superman, I don't know what the deal is with this woman, but can't *you* see sense? This isn't just some B-movie shlock we're trying to make; this is a ground-breaking epic that will determine how your ancestors are remembered for generations to come!”

Jordan blinked. “I hadn't thought of it like that,” he answered.

Mr. Byrne grinned in triumph.

“Do everything she tells you,” Jordan said, then stood and left the room.

Mr. Byrne's face fell as the sonic boom shook the building.

Should have quit while he was behind...

Unfortunately for Keith he may be out of a role if Jordan and Stephen decide to come clean about the Superman Secret. Of course Hans might not be able to successfully pull of the Clark Kent role as it was and will be (in the movie) a much more nuanced role than that of Superman. However Lois might have other ideas...
“I think he can't do *acting*,” Charlotte replied. She looked around, hastily, then lowered her voice. “Look, Hans may be a jerk, but he's at least a good actor. Keith is only good at awkwardly walking around in the background, and he can't handle lines more emotionally powerful than 'Madam, we think your son may be a chimp'.”

Lois smothered a laugh. “Still,” she said, “Keith is playing Clark, and Hans isn't...yet,” she murmured, the gears in her head turning.

Charlotte looked at her quizzically.

I have loved the story so far but love this part the best of the four. I really can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I have to agree with Mike above... Really enjoying the latest chapter. The humor is wonderful. Looking forward to how revealing the secret plays out.

"Charlotte gasped. “Wow,” she breathed. “The last time a man looked at me like that, I got pregnant with twins!”

FUNNIEST LINE EVER!!! (In my humble opinion)

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Tailee
"Charlotte gasped. “Wow,” she breathed. “The last time a man looked at me like that, I got pregnant with twins!”

FUNNIEST LINE EVER!!! (In my humble opinion)

Yes, with a line like that they will have a real problem getting rid of Keith in the Clark Kent role now won't they???

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hooray for Hollywood indeed! So glad Lois is sticking to her guns and getting the REAL story about Lois and Clark to the screen.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
It sounds like Lois is planning on using the movie to out Clark for Jordan's sake. I'm not sure that's necessary, though. Couldn't Jordan reveal the fact that Superman had kids with an Earth woman? Er, I suppose that might not work, given what everyone thinks about his relationship with Lois. Not giving up his identity but saying he had kids would probably lend credence to the idea that he had an affair with Lois.

What if Jordan claimed that Superman married Ultra Woman after Zara left Earth? How was she explained?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

but some of that stuff just didn't ring true. I mean, come on—Clark having to duel Lord Nor to the death with Kryptonian weapons? How over the top is that?”
[Linked Image] Maybe if they showed her some moving pictures of how the 20th century people imaged the confrontation went?

“We are not changing the copy-room scene!” Mr. Byrne thundered, slamming his fist onto the table with a force that made it shake.
The one between Cat and her copy-repair-man?

It's only two actors and a camera away from being an Oscar! We are *not* *removing* *that* *scene*!”
Okay?

“But instead of Zara and Superman,” Lois continued, “I want to give the scene to Lois and Clark.”
Okay?

“Lois and *Clark*?” he echoed, one eye beginning to twitch. “You're being ridiculous! Clark Kent is just a minor character who Lois hitches her wagon to in the end. He doesn't need a passionate love scene!”
shock Lois!

“But what about Zara?” whined Byrne. “With all these changes, Julia has hardly any screen time left. You might as well just kill her off half-way through the movie!”
So, they have some important celebrity actress with big…talents…play the Kryptonian princess and now they no longer have a reason for her to kind of use her considerable talents for all to see on the big screen even though they still have to pay her like she was using her talents? Plus, much less incentive for the hormonal crowd to visit the movies now that they cut down on Julia’s talents?

“But we need these scenes to build up Zara and Superman's relationship!” Byrne lamented. “Without them, they might as well be just a couple of friends—strangers, even—who happen to be married!”
?jawdrop: No way!

this is a ground-breaking epic that will determine how your ancestors are remembered for generations to come!”

Jordan blinked. “I hadn't thought of it like that,” he answered.

Mr. Byrne grinned in triumph.

“Do everything she tells you,” Jordan said, then stood and left the room.
rotflol Also, did he just think of the idea of explaining the next Superman has the lovechild between a Superman and a human female?

Charlotte grinned. “Oh, I know. Thanks for getting rid of those bedroom scenes, by the way. I'm no prude, but I just wasn't looking forward to them.” She sighed. “Especially since Hans keeps bugging me about rehearsing them,” she muttered.
laugh Mr. Byrne had a *lot* of bedroom stuff going on. Did he also have an executive producer in charge of boobies, like they do on Game of Thrones?

Lois smothered a laugh. “Still,” she said, “Keith is playing Clark, and Hans isn't...yet,” she murmured, the gears in her head turning.
Down, Lois! Down!

it was being intimidating. By the time they left the office, five more scenes had been revamped.
So, everytime they bug her, another scene goes the way of the Dodo?

Keith thought for a moment, then turned goo-goo eyes onto Charlotte.
Like so…? drool
LOIS: Yes, that’s it, exactly!

Charlotte gasped. “Wow,” she breathed. “The last time a man looked at me like that, I got pregnant with twins!”
Oops?

hero is torn between mistress and wife—yes, I think this can work!”
Shouldn’t that be ‘concubine’ instead of ‘mistress’? wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard