Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks to LabRat and Mike M, there's a helpful TOC if you need to catch up on prior chapters. Chapter 16 will be posted Tuesday morning.

So, what do you think? I think Kevin is wondering if his mom is right about him reading too many comics.

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Either he thinks that she really is Supergirl, or he thinks that she is mentally instable and needs help. Either way...loving this story. I know you have a posting schedule, but that doesn't stop me from checking in every few hours. smile

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Enjoyed Kevin's distress, great fun.
I wonder how long till the US puts the thank you together with their odd radar sightings?

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well I think we all expected Kevin to be the one to figure it out first but Kara just seems to be incapable of NOT feeding him info that aligns just perfectly with his seemingly unbelievable idea of her being Supergirl.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Heh. Kara has no clue that things she considers trivial — like her cat's name — are known to Kevin. And really, the name of a horse she rides one week a year during summer vacation? Who could possibly know that??

One of my favorite things from L&C is that the "Fortress of Solitude" is Clark's treehouse. I was trying to do something similar here.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
rotflol lol rotflol clap
Streaky and Comet! Awesome! I love Kevin's reaction to her super-pets! I wonder what he will think when (if) he hears about her rumored appearance at the mine collapse.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love how you're working in the comics canon of Kara's pets and how Kevin knows it (but everyone else in his family is clueless.) Nice job in throwing in those little asides. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard