#24265 09/18/05 08:09 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
An earring, eh?

Glad to see Charlie's disguise works hyper

Off topic word to Nan.

It's very nice that you keep adding sequels on to other fics as you have been doing. And I enjoy the way you're writing, but I think you've been neglecting Mother's Day which means that you've left Lois very pregnant with triplets and having some problems, as well as getting the kids into trouble. They all need to be released from their misery.

Please stop torturing your characters laugh

gerry

#24266 09/18/05 08:41 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
The problem with Mother's Day is that it's long and complicated, and life has dropped a lot of things to take up my attention on me right now. I start going a little crazy if I can't write, but Mother's Day takes a lot of attention. I have to compromise now and then by writing smaller things until I can find time to concentrate more thoroughly on the big one <g>.

Don't worry; Mother's Day is progressing (very slowly) and when I get the next part done, I'll post it. That's a promise.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#24267 09/18/05 03:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. hyper Get back I’ll like more.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#24268 09/19/05 07:39 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know how you feel about long and involved fics, Nan. Personnally, as long as these other fics keep the creative juices flowing, I don't really mind.

I look foreward to the next installment of Mother's Day!

As for this one, LOL, Nuck should be so lucky to just lose a hand! I'm thinking that this Lois might hand him back a few more precious body parts if they ever meet again.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#24269 10/06/05 09:55 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi, Nan!

I just found this. It's great! Thanks so much for writing more. I've really enjoyed this Lois and this Clark, from the moment they met up in the south seas. goofy

Any time you feel the urge to continue this series, please do so. I'll be here waiting. I'd like to read some more about these two - to continue to see their relationship develop, to watch Lois as she further integrates herself back into her old life, and maybe... maybe even see Lois's quick brain figure out a way to discourage Nunk from being quite so much of a pest...

clap

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard