Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks Hazel, Tank and Maria for commenting on the last section.

Fire away!!

Missy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Not that it really matters because I already read this over on the nfic forum, but did I miss part 1 somwhow or am I just to blind to see it on my screen confused

sunshine wave

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oops, I never commented on the first section, did I. blush Terrible!

Well, I'll just have to come up with twice as many comments on part 2. wink

She shrugged her shoulders and turned away. "This is too much. I can't believe..." <How much pressure you're putting on me!> she thought, hoping she hadn't spoken out loud.
Nah, Lois, say it out loud! help Well done, though -- I was just as confused as Lois about what was actually going on. Didn't pick up on the clues like this one:
his hair, but felt very different from what she had imagined in her fantasies. Longer, not as thick as she would have thought...
until I read the section thru a second time. razz

Clark collapsed on the floor as a new wave of agony swept through him.
wildguy Get back here, Missy! And fix this!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Missy, great part! And yes, Lois, say that aloud!! What a tremendous amount of pressure (and guilt) Lex is putting on Lois - not that we're surprised about that, the dirty, rotten, lousy, slimy, disgusting, smarmy... help

More soon please!! smile

Vicki

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Some might consider it having ended on a cliffhanger but that would only be true if we, the gentle readers, actually thought there was any chance (however slim) that the evil Luthor would actually kill Clark. We know that he'd like to but something tells me that our intrepid writer is not going to let that happen.

It would be cool if Lois found him, but maybe she needs to fret about Clark's disappearance for a while first. Let her wonder what happened to her 'best friend' especially after what Superman said about the two men who love her are not what they seem. Hmmmmmmm, makes a reporter think?

Tank (who always liked the kryptonite cage thing but was always disappointed that the series never made any reference or show of Lois' reaction to it)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*So* glad that this Lois recognizes the conniving, manipulative sliminess of Lex. razz Will she realize that it's a short step from lavishing her with money to expecting payment? That Lex's actions are stalker material?

Nice fixing up of the BatP scene. I'm glad this Clark had the courage to say what was needed, and it looks like your Lois is beginning to open her eyes, too. Open them some more, soon!

I do have to confess, though, that for some reason, I'm not that worried about Clark in the cage. Maybe Tank is right, and I can't take the peril seriously. It still can't be fun for him, though, so why not post the next part ASAP and get him out of there? smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was great Missy post more soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey Sunshine, Rivka, Vicky, Tank, Hazel and Laura,

Thanks for the comments. Yes, the kryptonite cage is a fun device to explore and write about - guess it's one of those 'rites of passage' for a writer...

Hope you enjoy the next part - it should answer a couple of questions smile

Missy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard