Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay! New smoochies!!!! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very nice section, Wendy! Not a lot more that we could ask for...Lex is under arrest, and SMOOCHIES!!!!!

Like Pam said, it was very natural to have them kiss there - worked well. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a kiss:

“We make a great team,” she told him.

“Fantastic.” His arms tightened around her, and she slid her own arms up and around his neck. She met his gaze with hers, enjoying the way his brown eyes sparkled with delight and happiness. Yes, they were a great team.

And suddenly their surroundings seemed to fade, and Clark’s eyes lost that excited light and turned darker, more intense. And Lois felt a sense of tension growing deep inside her, as if she was waiting with anticipation for something to happen...

...and, as her chin tilted up towards Clark almost of its own accord, and he lowered his head to meet her, she knew what it was.

Their lips touched. And lightning struck. And Lois knew that their fevered, desperate kisses in the EPRAD shed hadn’t just been the result of a near-death encounter. Clark Kent’s kisses really had the power to stir her as no other man’s ever had.

The kiss grew deeper within seconds, both eager to know the other and unable to countenance delay. Her lips were parted beneath his, and she was exploring him just as frantically as he was her. Her knees felt weak, and she clung to him, wanting - needing - to get closer still. One of his hands had slid up her back and was holding her head, fingers combing through the strands of her hair. She pulled her arms back from around his neck, sliding her palms up to caress his face, uncaring about the rasp of stubble which scratched her; just needing to be closer to him.

And she was lost. Tumbling headlong into lust - or even into love - with Clark Kent.
Now, what's left?

Gabriele

Gabriele
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh wow!! More smoochies! And what super ones too... jump Hopefully this will help ease some of Clark's fears that he will always be alone because of his "alienness". However, I assume that Wendy introduced the Starman incident with Lana as more than just a passing reference, so I don't think we've heard the end of that yet. Remember this moment, Clark...

So nice to see Lex get his comeuppance. And very nice banter with Henderson; glad that Lois didn't slip up there.

“Yet,” she agreed, then gave him a wink. “Just wait until I write the exclusive on Superman. That will knock all the others into the shade!”
Hasn't it occurred to Lois that Clark might want to share the byline? Although it looks like this whole Superman thing isn't going to be perfectly smooth sailing either... smile

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey...

What a kiss.... hyper

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment, it's always nice to see Luthor get his comeuppance.

Okay, okay, so they kissed. It's just a set up gentle readers. Lulling you into a feeling of false security. Nothing helps a coming wham better than those waffy moments that fool the reader. Lois may be thinking nice things about Clark right now, but we all know that it can't last. Something has to happen. A real big wham, perhaps?

Tank (who has just about given up hope on the haircut angle)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I caught up with this story a few parts ago, but RL made it impossible to have the time and figure out something smart to say about your story... smile1 (who only got that part as a guy because of her dialect the character required - only one in the class - and the ability to walk like a man... no other reason at all. She is very feminine...really! goofy )

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. goofy Lois recognize Clarks habilities as reporter.

Lois shrugged, untroubled by the familiar banter with the detective; they had a long relationship which, although was characterised by barbs and caustic exchanges, was securely based on mutual trust and respect. “I’ve been in jail before now.”

She almost felt the raise of eyebrows on Clark’s face. “You can fill me in on that later,” he said, before turning to Henderson. “Okay, what can you tell us for now? What will the charges be?”

“Can’t you let us charge him first?” Henderson said sardonically. “Okay, it’s no secret that we’ll be charging him with attempted murder and conspiracy to murder. Probably Murder One as well, if we can tie him to Baines’ death. And I’ll probably manage to slip in something about threatening and attempted abduction of a police officer too.”
notworthy He got the information better than Lois.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
I loved this, as usual - now where's the next part? smile

Melisma (the insatiable, here under her Rock smile

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Yay! smile1 Smoochies all around! thumbsup

And she thinks she'll take a permanent partner to boot!! See what true love can do to Lois Lane?

Well, now I'm thinking that this can take lots of directions (including wrap up and end :p ). We can see the creation of Super'man'; we can get a Tank-sized miscommunication wham going; Lex can seek revenge from prison (since we know that it can't hold him)...so what's it gonna be?

More soon, please.

Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Columnist
Columnist
Great installment, Wendy! I'm really looking forward to more.

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was wonderful! Is there anywhere that I can find the first 21 parts?

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Columnist
Columnist
You can find the TOC (Table of Contents), with links to all the other parts, here: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000001

BTW, the TOC section of this board is a great resource for catching up with all the fic that you may have missed. Most authors seem to think that it's most used by people who are reading the multi-part works, but I find I appreciate it when the author posts a TOC for a single-part fic just as well, because then I don't have to troll through 50 pages of story parts, discussion, et all, looking for that one elusive story that I haven't read yet!

Good luck smile

Melisma (going back into hiding here under her Rock)

- Yoda
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks Melisma!!

Caroline (who hurries off to find the rest)

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Columnist
Columnist
No problem, Caroline smile I'm always willing to help FoLCs discover (or rediscover) the writing genius that is Wendy Richards, the Great and Awesome Author...

Oh, and welcome to the boards smile

Melisma (running like the wind, here under her Rock... from Wendy, of course evil )

- Yoda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yup. Time to join Club Smoochie here and do a victory dance!

dance

I smell angst if there are a lot more parts coming. Lex Luthor's middle name is revenge.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
But yet another great installment Wendy smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yep, another great section, Wendy. thumbsup

I like this part very much. Lovely banter with Henderson, nice scene with Luthor (we probably haven't seen the last of him yet) and the scene where they talk about the name of Superman! Very funny!

And then there were SMOOCHIES!!! evil

More please, Wendy, with the angst and whams and smoochies.

Saskia (seriously lacking inspiration today for my usual fdk <g>)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
“Not yet,” she told him with a grin. “But you will be. That’s a given. Just stick with me, kid, and you’ll go far,” she drawled.

“As far as the nearest clink, if you’re not careful, Lane,” Henderson commented with a flash of humour. “I just know that one of these days I’m going to get a call from Perry White - or maybe Kent here - telling me that you’re locked up for interfering in police business or breaking and entering. And I’m looking forward to seeing you with bars across your face, you know.”
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW! A wonderful part! hyper

I can't wait to read the next part. I'm looking forward to the first appearance of Superman.

Tricia cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard