Next Thread
Print Thread
#19901 03/08/05 04:06 PM
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Great start I think I'm really going to like this story!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
Me too. Great way to leave us - wanting more. I like this angle. Clark seems more agressive or more proactive. I can hardly wait!
Ummm...I hope I don't have to wait more than a few hours...

Cheers
Roo

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can't make up my mind whether or not Clark's thinking is wise. Yes, Lois would be happy -- later -- to have the marriage stopped before she committed herself. (Didn't you just explore what would happen under those circumstances last year? laugh ) But if Superman swooped down and dumped her on a tropical island "for her own good"... I don't think she'd ever forgive either one of them.

Hurray for Clark recognizing that he was neatly manipulated, together with Lois. But all the good intentions in the world won't help if he's stuck in a cage! I'd better let our Queen of A-plots figure this out herself. smile

MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Interesting start. It's good that Clark isn't moping around, but being more active and planning to DO something about the situation. And it's so typical of him to think just about Lois' wellbeing even knowing he will never have her (at least that's what he seems to believe...). I'm surprised at his decision not to be Superman anymore... It intrigues me and I can't wait for what might or might not change his mind.

And I'd really like to know who was calling his place as he left. Luthor to lure Superman in his cage trap? Lois to apologize? Somebody completely irrelevant to the story?

Well, I hope to find out soon what Nan has cooked up for all of us to read and enjoy!

Sira.

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
You've got my interest here, Nan.

As far as alternative endings are concerned, at this point all that matters is that all the toys are put bag into the box again. Otherwise, I'm willing to take the ride with you. (Mixed metaphors dizzy )

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I post this with guarded comments.

I like that this Clark is not wishy washy, but I don't understand the need for a decision on being Superman huh

I know I will probably like this story, I just need to read more of it.

James, the NanFan.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Kerth
Kerth
And what happens now? eek

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
On the show we were never privy to what 11th hour lengths Clark might gone to in order to keep Lois from marrying Luthor. As things got closer and more desperate I'd like to think that he'd take some drastic actions (even to the point of revealing himself) to protect her from herself.

We didn't get to see because of the cage.

I wonder if Nan is going to include such a thing. It could be funny if Superman kidnapped Lois and placed her on one of those islands, then got himself locked in the cage.

Interesting ending. Clark dies a slow painful death at Luthor's hand and Lois is forever stranded on some remote, unihabitated tropical island.

Just a thought.

Tank (who has much faith in Nan's ability to bring about an interesting conclusion to her story... even if she doesn't put all the toys back into the closet)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whinging whinging whinging

Nan, you are a *genius*!!! I can't wait to see what happens next! Lois stranded on a tropical island...hee hee... evil

And giving up Superman makes perfect sense to me, given that she apparently started the whole "becoming Superman" thing, and therefore memories would be too painful, etc.

If this post makes no sense, it's because I recently woke up and I'm in the middle of class. <g>

In sum, This Is Great! Give us More! notworthy

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard