Print Thread
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Fire away!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hurray! A new Missy fic I can actually read! hyper I'm at least two stories behind in Strangers, so I'm delighted to have a chance to start fresh here. laugh

I was amused at the first section, because I never quite pictured how Superman got into the wine cellar. But it did highlight how incredibly stupid it was of Clark to agree to the meeting on Luthor's terms like that. laugh Our dear lunkhead never thinks more than two minutes ahead, does he?

And then... wow, what a cliffhanger! Talk about the proverbial gift with strings attached. How can Lois possibly refuse the proposal now, and how much say will Lex demand in the running of the paper? So many ways you can go with this, so give us MORE so we can find out! smile

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Missy, good instalment.

So far, you've mostly given us a slightly twisted version of the series episode, but those little twists are going to lead to some interesting things.

Two major questions have been dropped on the gentle readers right from the start. A new Daily Planet? Exactly how is that going to work? We know that however it appears to be to Lois won't be the real thing. Lex lets go control of nothing.

And of course, the good old kryptonite cage. It's been a major part of fanfics over the years to delight in allowing Lois to know about the cage. Usually well after the fact (like after they've been dating for a couple of months or so), but it's always fun to see Lois' reaction. It could be even more so if Lois finds out before she dumps Lex (she is going to dump Lex, isn't she?)

MORE!

Tank (who is looking at a loooong day at work tomorrow and would consider it a personal favor if new instalments of all the current stories were up for the long weekend)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Happy to see you posting here this story. thumbsup

Lets see more

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard