A
Feedback goes here smile Many thanks!!!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic part!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part!
I love the way you write Lois' inner babbling and the way you reveal Thompson's plot through Lois' reasoning.

I'm also very happy that although shocked Lois is still concerned for Clark and determined to save him. smile1

Waiting for Monday,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Beautiful. How else to say what I think about this?

You have us every step of the way through their thoughts, and as I said last time, it's riveting.

i cannot wait til Monday!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Poor Clark! Come on Lois think of something. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Why Lois don't remember how she got there?

The other two guards wormed their way in, and walked over to Clark's prone form.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, as one took hold of Clark's limp arms, and the other his legs.

Thompson smiled. "Merely taking him somewhere more comfortable so that I may deal with you."
Poor Clark. eek They probably want to make him believe she is being torture.

"A chance?" she asked, incredulous. "You kidnapped me and Clark. You're holding us hostage with loaded guns. One of which you *shot* at me. You own some crazy xenophobic alien police force. You murdered a woman and blamed it on Clark. Trask is Darth Vader to your Emperor, endlessly tormenting an innocent man to the point where I've had to badger him all week just for one measly clue or two about you. And you expect me to give you a *chance?* What do you think I am, galacticly stupid?"
eek She use all her information and Trask is not there to heard that Thompson was the murder of his wife.

She *had* to get out of here. And she *had* to save Clark.

Lois stared at the bullet hole over the door handle for a long set of moments. Slowly, a plan had begun to hatch. A crazy one. But it would never hurt to try.

She was suddenly very, very happy she had opted to change into sweats and sneakers before she'd come on this little jaunt.

She reached down to her white Keds, and began to work a shoelace free.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
That was fun!

Tank (who can only say to Lois... you go girl)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another excellent chapter!

I was very happy that you went back and relived those last few minutes, this time from Lois' pov. It was a riot to follow her thoughts along as she struggled to make sense out of what she was reading.
Loislanitis. That was it. Symptoms: hallucinations, fluttery heartbeat, headaches, shaky limbs, and sudden suspicion that your partner is a Martian.
thumbsup

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great part thumbsup .

Looking forward to the next part,

~Julia wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Diane, I've been meaning to post feedback on this ever since I read it a couple of days ago. I kept telling myself that, if I just waited a little longer, I'd be able to come up with the words I needed to tell you how amazingly good this section is. That I could arrive at a way to describe how I felt while reading it. That I would be able to express eloquently and articulately just how well you've written Lois and her internal tumble of thoughts and logic and bewilderment here, as well as Clark's reaction to the Kryptonite as seen through her eyes.

Well, I've thought and thought. And here's my comment:

WOW!! clap

And now - please come back and get them out of this!! grovel And please get this story finished and on the archive by year-end so that I can include it on my Kerth list!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Diane

This is excellent. smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard