Comments go here smile

Thanks tons!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Aria,

I'm just catching up on this story and finding it very enjoyable.

I just wish Clark would tell Lois the truth. He must know her well enough by now to realise she's going to figure it out. wink

Still, in this world, Clark has been alone for so long, so I expect he finds it even more difficult to confide in people, especially since he's lost everyone he's ever cared for.

Trask is even more evil in this story and I like how you've given Thompson a bigger role.

I look forward to the next post.

Yours Jenni

Kerth
Kerth
There was kryptonite in that room!! eek

More!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part...at least some of the truth is starting to unwind...yeah, Lois is right, Clark needs to get a grip on this victim stuff and bring those people to justice...looking forward to more!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Clark needs to go public and lose all dose fears.

"Look, Bureau 39 is my baby. Not yours. And *I'll* decide how to deal with her. The press will think I'm the good guy, here, and the problem with Clark Kent will go away. I assure you."

Lois withheld a choked gasp. Fat chance of that now, you snake, she thought as her mind roamed back to Clark. Thompson was going to double cross Trask and... do *something*... to Clark. Kill?

What could these men possibly want to kill Clark for?
eek Was the scraps of paper that Lois found is the original or the hoax speech? Or was that a suicide note.

eek What’s the purpose of double-crossing Trask? Is it to dismantle Bureau 39 and get rid of Trask and leaving Superman along? Or get rid of both Trask and Superman?

"Thompson killed her," Lois explained. "It's the only explanation. And now he's shifted the blame onto you to save his own skin."
:rolleyes: Finally!

"Important to what?" he shot back. "Getting another journalism award? You would do all that. Wreck my life. All for an award?"

She stilled, barely stomaching the hint of accusation, the fear, and paranoia biting at his words. *What* was making him like this? Yes, she was a driven woman. Okay, maybe driven was a little bit of an understatement unless the image brought a miniature Andretti out of her head and to the wheel, but-- but... Well, jeez, he was a dense one. That was the only explanation!

"No, Clark. Not for an award, although that might be a nice side-effect. You can never have too many of those. But anyways, because it's bringing a very bad pair of men to justice. It's the *right* thing to do. And how is it wrecking your life?"
drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still excellent, Diane! I love your Lois. I adore her. goofy And as for Clark, I love the way that, even when he's in pain and when he's terrified of exposure, he still has a sense of humour.

Looking forward to more!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh nice chapter. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard