Feedback goes here smile

Thank you so much!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Hope Clark take the diary with him.

My vision blurred, and despite the awful racket of that kid, I found myself back at home, staring at Sarah's body, crumpled in my arms like a rag doll. When I had arrived home from my training, I knew something was wrong the moment I pulled into my driveway. The house had been quiet. Too quiet for my liking. Sarah usually rushes out to meet me,
but this time, she had not. And George's car had been in the driveway, blocking me from my usual parking spot.

I had darted through the door and found George standing there, over the body. Her body. George's face had been clawed across the cheek and was still oozing slow trails of rust-colored blood. "Jason," George had gasped as I ran to her and pulled her limp body into my arms.
confused Why Trask couldn't see all the sign the Thompson was the murder?
razz He was with the body, he got there first even before the police, he was in Trask's parking spot and the gossip in town said they wore having an affair.
razz Thompson manipulate Trask to kill the Kent' and cover his murder using a little boy of 7 years old.

Thompson had a sleep-in guest. The duffel bag contained miscellaneous clothing articles -- all fatigues and sweats -- a loaded beretta 9mm accompanied by several extra clips, a safety razor and some other toiletry items, and also, a passport.

Jason Trask.

Jason Trask's mug shot stared back at him, cold, calculating. His passport was stamped into oblivion. Russia, Nepal, Australia, Borneo, Great Britain, New Guinea, Nigeria, and more, and more... All countries Clark had visited. All in the same order.
eek Clark have to know something is going to happen soon.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, so that George Thompson is not such a darn nice guy after all..the dirty rat! razz

I hope we don't have to wait too long for more!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! Gripping, angsty...poor Clark.

LOL @ Perry. Yet another great story 'bout the King. Those never get old!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Perry's part was awesome goofy

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Diane

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard