Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Expecting further development laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read A Future for Us and the first part of A Future in Utopia. Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Do you plan to continue with it?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks! I'm so glad you read it and liked it enough to comment! You don't comment very often so you must have really liked it! I will finish this sequel, but not yet. Maria pointed out that I have started a few stories too many. So I have to finish Dead or alive, then finish all the other ones I've started, Disguise Failed, Superman meets Superwoman and The Fisherman's Boy. I don't want people to think I never finish my stories and not bother to read my work! That would be TERRIBLE!! frown

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard