Feedback goes here smile

Thank you so much!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

"Not friend, friend not!" she blurted and immediately brought her hands to her mouth in horror.
Oh, Lois. Poor, ever confused Lois. It's so hard not laugh at her in states like these.

Great part. I like that she's not so taken with Luthor (and is more taken with Clark)!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Real smart move, Lane. You're probably going to break all three rules in one date.

It wasn't a date!

She had said so!

Right...
Hee hee hee!! laugh

He wasn't even fidgeting -- just standing there, set in stone. Like a chameleon, he blended further into the background the longer she looked at him.

Like someone practiced at not getting noticed.
Oh!! frown Poor Clark!

"Lois," Clark interrupted more forcefully. "It looks beautiful. *You* look beautiful."

"Oh," she finished lamely. She started to tremble a little bit and forced herself to remain calm. A really gorgeous man had told her she looked beautiful.
razz

Sara (who is trying very hard not to brag that she's read the next part...perks of being a BR goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Kerth
Kerth
Good! smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love what you're doing with this story, Diane. Especially all the angst around Clark and Trask. So great. Love it! smile notworthy

And now they met Lex. And Lois is suspicious... a very interesting change. I wonder what you're up to with that...

I heard from a certain bragging BR wink that things are only getting better and more angsty. So I hope you post more soon!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice work, Diane! razz

And now she's actually invited Clark back for coffee?? YAY! thumbsup

By the way, I've been meaning to mention the formatting - are you using very narrow margins and no word wrap in your word processor? The boards have their own wrap capability, so other than returns for new paras you don't need to include hard returns at the end of lines - the boards do it automatically. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part thumbsup thumbsup

I like Lois is this..focused on her career but so bewitched by Clark right off the bat. He is so yummy through her eyes. It also broke my heart when he was breathing in the air on the balcony of Luthor's study. Poor thing..he must miss flying! frown

Can't wait for coffee at Lois' place!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Aria Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Thank you for all the comments y'all!

I just wanted to make a quick note: The part has been edited just a smidge since I posted it. I realized today as I was looking things over that I forgot to paste a tiny little blurb at the beginning blush blush blush

Anyways there is an extra scene tacked on to the beginning if you feel like going back to read it!

And Wendy, my formatting is a leftover habit back from the days where if you didn't put a hard return after every line the text would just keep right on going and you'd have to scroll sideways razz I will try and fix it for the next post hehe.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Diane

WOW, a fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard