A
Commments go here!

Thanks smile

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Talk about powerful and gripping! That was incredible - and totally fascinating, too.

I think I forgot to comment earlier, Aria, but this story snagged my attention a while back and I've been enjoying it a lot. You portray a vivid picture with words that are a pleasure to read. smile Keep posting!

Yvonne smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting part. help She need a new Superman out so that the public will support. They can't go against a good public opinion.

"You see this in my hand?"

Trask stood in front of him in a hefty black ops uniform. In the strange light, he looked like a floating, ghostly head with two hands drifting along side. The fire glanced off his irises and made his eyes appear incandescent. He was clutching a small, blinking device in his hands, and he seemed unaware of the destruction and chaos surrounding them.

"What are you doing here?" Clark choked. He hadn't seen Trask since the day his parents died, but he would never forget his face. Not then, and certainly not after tonight.

More screaming clawed at him and rent him from the inside out. Some of them were kids. Crying for their parents.

Trask grinned. "I'm teaching you a lesson. I can see from the look on your face you hear them. Save them, and I keep killing. I have twenty-five more buildings rigged to go off as we speak, and I'd say you look about ready to collapse as
it is. I guess there are limits to how super you really are. How many have we gone through today? Twelve?"
confused Is this in Clark memory or imagination?

help Clark had been brainwash. He needs help.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice..and so disturbing! This Trask is quite the madman and your portrayal is much darker and meaner than the show's attempt. I really feel for Clark who is obviously psychologically damaged at this point!

Great job..keep it up!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
"What are you doing here?" Clark choked. He hadn't seen Trask since the day his parents died, but he would never forget his face. Not then, and certainly not after tonight.
Breaking my heart, Diane. whinging

The collapse wreaked devastation on Clark's tortured eardrums. Some of the screaming stopped, but he was far from grateful.
whinging whinging whinging

I've already told you before...but this part just gets me...a knife right through the heart. evil

Sara (who *almost* feels sorry for those of you reading my story as well as Diane's...we seem to be having an angst fight and it's only getting worse for you readers wink )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Blogger
Blogger
This is so wonderful! My heart breaks for Clark, and I just want to go after Thompson and Trask with a vengeance! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Clark's Gal
Kerth
Kerth
Trask is a really bad guy!! razz

Jose thumbsup

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Aria Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Well I'm pretty pleased with the amount of animosity I'm generating for Trask with this -- guess that means I'm doing a good job in that department smile Hopefully I haven't scared or bored anyone off yet, things will start picking up shortly!

Oh yeah, Maria, that was a flashback, not imagination. Just to clarify! I will go back and see if there's any way I can make that clearer.

Thanks SO MUCH for all the great feedback!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Diane

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard