Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#140009 05/14/03 02:53 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Not sure whether this belongs in Fanfic Related or elsewhere, but we'll see how it goes. Here's your topic for discussion:

You're driving to work, or relaxing at home, and suddenly, there he is: Clark Kent, in the flesh, sitting right next to you. I'll leave it up to you to decide what stage in his life he's at when he appears - he could be pre-L&C, Season 1-4, an old married man, or anything in between. You can even decide what he's wearing and how long his hair is laugh .

Now, you can ask him up to two questions. What are you going to ask him?

Optionally, you can explain why you chose your two questions, and anyone else is free to jump in and supply Clark's answer to your questions. wink

I'll start with my two questions:

My Clark is post-Season 4.

1. Clark, if it looked like it was at all possible, how much would you still like to meet your Kryptonian parents?

2. Clark, do you think of yourself as Kryptonian or human?

(He's wearing jeans and a black polo shirt, btw. Short hair, of course. wink )

Yvonne

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
two questions to a flesh and blood Clark Kent? hum...only two?

okay, I guess it would be:

"what was the name of the Nigerian princess that gave you dancing courses?"

and

"Who d'you take advice from while choosing your ties and could you give me one or two tips for fast editing articles?"

Yep I cheated on the last one but just pretend I didn't wink .

er, need I to mention that it's first season Clark, newbie at the Daily Planet? laugh

Merriwether
Merriwether
WEll, it's obvious, isn't it? The first question is, at least.

"Will you take me flying?" wink

The second one would have to be that question Lois asked the President. Of course, if he took me flying, I could ask all the questions I want!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm, Season 2ish...I like his hair best in there. He's wearing jeans and...

[Linked Image]

this shirt without the jacket.

1. So, when are we going flying?
2. Do you give massages? laugh
3. Are you that stupid enough to wait until Lois finds out for herself that CK=S?

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmm... probably the Clark from the second half of Season 1, especially if he's wearing blue jeans and a black top (t-shirt, polo-shirt or shirt, who cares? drool ).

And my two questions would be:

"Will you marry me?"

"Will you take off that shirt/t-shirt/polo-shirt of yours?"

goofy

Naah, seriously, and I'm going to take some liberty with the boundaries that Yvonne has set, here's what I would ask BaTP Clark:

"Are you tempted to give Lois what she seems to want and start a relationship with her as Superman?"

And then I would switch to S2-second-half Clark to ask:
"Why don't you find a way to get Lois alone one evening to tell her how you feel about her?"

Kaethel smile (but the first set of two questions stand anyway laugh )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think I would talk to him before the series started. When he was my age or a bit younger (late teens early 20s...but after he could fly).

I would have to ask him to hold a piece of metal with me during a lightning storm... [Linked Image]

And then I'd ask him to be friends.

/Me realizes that it should probably be the other way around... And that I should assure him that I won't abuse the powers...

-Breanna

Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting question. I've been thinking about this for most of the evening now and I finally know what I want to ask and when. smile

I'm going for an older Clark Kent. He has lots of experience then, both as Superman and as a husband with his own family. For the record, I just assume they can have kids later on.

So my questions:

1. You have a long life behind you already. Are there any thing you'd like to do differently now and please explain it.

2. You've heard about Utopia, what do think it will be like?

I can think of many more things, but this should do for two questions. It should give answers the reporter in me is very happy about. wink

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'll take a late second season Clark... and my question would be...

When the heck are you going to stop waffling and get serious with Lois??? goofy I can find hundreds of different ways to do it... granted, some are more, um, painful than others, but still. Out of all those, surely you can find at least one way to, well, tell the truth! At least to Lois. wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
My question to first season Clark would be:

Why didn't you use Superman to tell Lois of your suspicions of Luthor long before things got serious between the two? Star-struck Lois would have been investigating Luthor before you turned for the window to leave.

My question to late second season Clark would be:

I know ABC muzzled you, but why didn't you tell Lois who you are? You'd rather lose her than tell her even though you knew she was definitely interested in Clark?

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Blogger
Blogger
I just stumbled on this topic while browsing around. I don't know if you're interested in my answers, but Yvonne did say anyone could answer. Of course, many of these questions don't seem to apply to me.

In response to Yvonne, I'd like very much to meet my Kryptonian parents. They are, after all, my parents. Come to that, I'd like even more to see my Earth parents again.

As to my species, I try not to think about it too much. Even now that I've started using my abilities out in the open, I still sometimes panic when I remember that I'm an alien. Between the warnings my father gave me when I was a child, my efforts to hide my abilities from my foster parents, and Lana's constant wariness, I've developed a deep-seated fear of alien hunters. It's getting better, slowly. With a few exceptions, Superman has been warmly welcomed by law-abiding citizens around the globe.

There was a man, Jason Trask, who attacked me at home with Kryptonite, but he was stopped by the mob of people who had come to see me for other reasons. The fact that the one paranoid attacker was so overwhelmed by my supporters did a great deal towards helping me overcome my fears.

Cyad,

I'm sorry. I never met a Nigerian princess.

I get my ties at local department stores. Whatever catches my eye, really.

As for fast editing, all I can say is that it helps if you can read and type at super-speed.

I'll skip the questions that involve physical contact or conversations with Lois Lane.

I guess that just leaves Saskia's question about Utopia. To me, Utopia is a place where people can be free to be themselves, without having to worry about prejudice or violence or anything of the sort. There would be many different cultures, but the differences would only add spice to life, not causes of conflict. There would be a unified world government that would be primarily responsible for overseeing global distribution of food and other supplies.

I don't know when it will come about, if ever, but it's something to work towards. Right now, I'm focusing on convincing people that they don't need all those guns.

Clark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for replying to my questions, Clark (you don't mind if I call you Clark?)

I guess I can ask you another one since mine on the nigerian princess proves, in the end, irrelevant. So...

Do you, by any chance, ever got in touch with FOLCs called Zoomway or Hatman?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Clark smile

I guess I have a couple of questions:

Exactly where do your clothes go when you get into the suit?

If you don't find your Lois, would you consider taking me back with you?

Missy hyper

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL! good luck with this question of yours Missy wink
Or...d'you think I should wish good luck to AltClark instead (jk here). rotflol

Carole

Blogger
Blogger
Carole,

I'm happy to answer your questions.

No, I don't mind if you call me Clark.

I have heard of Zoomway, but we have not been in contact for some time.

Hatman has replied to some of my posts.

Why do you ask?

(I should mention that I don't intend to reveal my identity until the story, which is now in the fanfic section, is finished.)

Missy,

My clothes are stored in hyperspace. See Debby Stark's "Dawning" series for more information.

As for "taking you back," I regret to inform you that I am not able to physically travel to your universe; I can only reach it via the STAR Labs internet portal.

Clark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool, you're answering questions. I'll ask a few more then.

1. What have you ever seen in Lana Lang?

2. Have you ever considered contacts?

3. Have you ever had computer trouble because of the super fast typing?

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Blogger
Blogger
Saskia,

I'm not sure what to tell you about Lana. We grew up together in a small town, she was attractive, she was interested in me and everyone (including the two of us) basically assumed that we'd end up together. The fact that she was the only other living person to know about my abilities strengthened the connection. We both believed that if anyone else was to discover my alien nature I and anyone associated with me would be in great danger.

No, I have never considered contact lenses. My glasses were there to make me look more ordinary and to remind me not to use my abilities in public. Now I wear them out of habit. I have no need for corrective lenses; my eyesight is better than 20/20.

No, I've never had problems with my typing speed. Before I became Superman, I was too careful about revealing my abilities to ever type at super speed. Now, I have a computer specially designed by STAR Labs that allows me to type at nearly full speed. The keyboard is cooled and there's a large input buffer that retains what I type until the CPU can catch up.

Clark

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Sas!

you're even worse (and I mean in an evil way of course) than me when interviews are concerned! LOL rotflol

Clark,

first of all, thanks for "not minding". I was asking you about Zoomway and Hatman 'cause, to me, they, in a way, are one of the living "bibles" or "knowledge keepers" of this site, and I thought it could be good to get in touch with them...about this 'finding Lois" issue of yours.

(I should mention that I don't intend to reveal my identity until the story, which is now in the fanfic section, is finished.)
And when would that be? Because I'm not a very patient person (I know one or two Folc that can tell you about it smile ). Can't you at least give us a hint?

Carole

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when would that be? Because I'm not a very patient person (I know one or two Folc that can tell you about it ). Can't you at least give us a hint?
Don't know if AltClark will answer this...but are you somebody a lot of us already know, or are you just a completely new person around here?

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Blogger
Blogger
Carole,

Like I said, I'm happy to answer whatever questions I can.

As far as I know, however, Zoomway has nothing to do with this site. Zoomway owns the other boards and, to my knowledge, is not even registered here.

As to Hatman, he did reply to one or two of my messages.

As for the story, I don't know. It depends on how things go. Remember that what happens is based on reader suggestions.

Jen,

I'm confused. I thought everyone here knew Clark Kent.

Clark

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'm reviving this one because one of my favorite things to attempt is the character interview.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard