Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Supanova Update - 06/18/17 07:29 AM
Hi everyone!

Just a quick update from the Sydney Supanova convention.

I was stopped from filming the Dean and Teri panel cry. I've been told by a staff member at Supanova that there was a professional film taken, however they didn't know if it would be for sale to the public.
I did, however get some footage and audio only of about half the panel. I also have footage of the entire panel Dean did with Colin Donnell.

As soon as I get it all cleaned up a bit (audio quality isn't the best), I'll post it to YouTube so you can see/hear what I've got.

I'm really sorry I couldn't get the whole thing, but they were stopping everyone from filming

Feli
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Supanova Update - 06/18/17 08:29 AM
It was great to see them together again. Let's hope that they do a Lois and Clark 20 years later movie or mini-series
Posted By: Christina Re: Supanova Update - 06/18/17 01:17 PM
Squee!! I had heard about it at the Dean Cain Q/A at the Superman Celebration this year so I was waiting with baited breath to see if it would make it's way online.

I just found one (posted by Folc4evernaday Productions) that I'm watching and responding to right now (it's just shy of 5 minutes).

It's too bad they barely met at the (probably hotel) gym. That might have been an interesting meeting and would definitely have fed the Dean/Teri shipper fans. Her favorite's the Honeymoon in Metropolis! EEEEE!!!! His is the proposal and it's definitely a memorable one.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 06/18/17 01:38 PM
Yeah I honestly got about the same amount of footage before they shut me down. I've got some sneaky audio recording though.

I just got home (the con was 600 miles away), it's close to midnight so I'll deal with everything tomorrow
Posted By: LMA Re: Supanova Update - 06/18/17 06:21 PM
Thanks Feli!

I was thinking about you a lot yesterday wondering how it was going. So exciting!!!! smile

Anything you have that we could see/hear would be great and really appreciated. Hate that everyone got shut down from recording the Q&A frown. Argh! It's so strange that they had no problem with Dean's other panel though. I went to a con a few years ago and met Dean and got an autograph, a picture taken, and went to his panel. It was so amazing! We were able to record here at that time...

Any good pictures of them out there from over the weekend?

Thanks SO much, Feli smile. Excited for you!
Laura
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Supanova Update - 06/18/17 08:11 PM
I have a few I took with my camera. Though most were the screen I was seated in about the fourth or fifth row so I had quite a few people in front of me
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 01:45 AM
Sounds like a great time! Would have LOVED to have been there. I can't believe they didn't allow recording. Ugh! They always allow recording. I wonder if Teri didn't want it recorded since they allowed it at Dean's panel. How strange! Can't wait to hear the audio you got. Thank you Feli for being sneaky! You rock!

Wish I remembered how to post pics of here. There are tons of pics on twitter and Instagram of them.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 01:50 AM
Here the first 5 mins of the Q&A. Thank you Folc4evernaday!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vLBSf9u5KTo
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 01:56 AM
Here's an article with some pics of them together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pernova.html?ito=email_share_article-top
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by jackiek
Sounds like a great time! Would have LOVED to have been there. I can't believe they didn't allow recording. Ugh! They always allow recording. I wonder if Teri didn't want it recorded since they allowed it at Dean's panel. How strange! Can't wait to hear the audio you got. Thank you Feli for being sneaky! You rock!

Wish I remembered how to post pics of here. There are tons of pics on twitter and Instagram of them.

Feli did talk to someone at Supanova who said it was being recorded for 'professional use' and that's why the recording was stopped. I suspect someone got greedy and is going to try to sell it wink
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 02:06 AM
Hey! The video and audio I got will have to be cleaned up (thank you, Val!)

I do have a few photos from the panel, and I got my photo taken with both of them (SQUEEEEEE)
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 02:53 AM
They are both doing SuperNova in Perth too. Wonder if they might film that panel too and sell both together. If they do, they can shut right up and take my money!
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 03:03 AM
I'm all for buying the panel videos! Teri did a few bars of 'I've Got a Crush On You' towards the end of the seesion
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 03:20 AM
I've emailed, tweeted and written on the Supanova Facebook page and I'm not getting a reply about the panel video

Hoping Vicki is right and they go up after Perth
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 12:01 PM
I'm def up for buying it too! I will try sending them a message as well. More pressure can't hurt..
Posted By: LMA Re: Supanova Update - 06/19/17 02:09 PM
I was wondering if possibly it could be released after Perth, too. Or, potentially, if they won't be as strict about personal recordings at that time (Perth)?...

Really hoping that something gets professionally released then--would purchase in a heartbeat! smile

And thanks for these links--can't even begin to wipe the smile off my face!!!
Laura

If anyone notices that Supanova does release the panels, please post about it--thanks smile
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Supanova Update - 06/21/17 12:52 PM
The picture that made my day:

[Linked Image]

Andreia hyper smile1 dance clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: Supanova Update - 06/21/17 02:34 PM
Ultra Woman!

This picture is simply the best! Thanks so much for posting.
Posted By: LMA Re: Supanova Update - 06/22/17 12:36 AM
party party party

notworthy notworthy notworthy

hyper hyper hyper

clap clap clap

So...I was at the grocery store yesterday. Came out and got in my car. Pulled out my phone randomly. Looked at Teri's twitter...

And-Saw-This!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally, tears were in my eyes. Made my day. Week. Heck--it probably made my year dance dance dance! Can not stop looking at it!

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Laura
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Supanova Update - 06/22/17 01:12 AM
I love it, too. Now, the only thing that would have made it even better would have been if Justin Whalin had taken the picture. wink

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/22/17 01:33 AM
Absolutely love that picture!! It's also been picked up by every entertainment news outlet from tmz to people. Pretty cool!!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 02:01 AM
Perth is happening now. Any word on an official DVD of the joint Q&As?
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram

I'm checking the site now...
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 02:06 AM
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday

Okay, checked Google Alerts and all social media and their official site. Nothing has been mentioned about the DVD....
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 03:23 AM

Okay, checked Google Alerts and all social media and their official site. Nothing has been mentioned about the DVD....

Drat. Maybe they haven't done their joint panel yet...
Posted By: TaliaJoy Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 03:29 AM
Amazing picture! It gives me a warm and happy feeling, lol.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 03:51 AM

They did their joint panel yesterday (the Sydney schedule and the Perth one were basically the same), but there's so much going on that it's possible the Perth organisers haven't gotten it together yet.
Posted By: LMA Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 04:02 AM
Here's hoping their Q&A's are released! smile

Laura
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick

They did their joint panel yesterday (the Sydney schedule and the Perth one were basically the same), but there's so much going on that it's possible the Perth organisers haven't gotten it together yet.

Ah, cool! Fingers crossed!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 06:41 PM
Another cute picture. love

[Linked Image]

Andreia
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/25/17 07:29 PM
Love, love, love all the pics. I may be guilty of checking twitter and Instagram 5 or 6 (hundred) times over the last couple of weeks for pics. I love seeing them together again and so hope they release the Q&As. I need to see what they were taking about in Sydney when Teri had her hand on Dean's knee and they kept laughing.
Posted By: LMA Re: Supanova Update - 06/26/17 01:54 PM
Really love this new pic! Thanks for posting smile...

Laura
Posted By: Christina Re: Supanova Update - 06/27/17 02:30 AM
I saw a recent article about the Perth QA but don't remember the link.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/27/17 02:46 AM
Someone posted 2 small clips of the Perth Q&A on Instagram.

https://instagram.com/p/BVzs30VnvkI/

https://instagram.com/p/BVzsKzkng8t/
Posted By: DalekDoh Re: Supanova Update - 06/27/17 03:02 PM
Here is an artical about the Perth panel,although the photo was taken from the Sydney one.
Supanova Perth: Six things we learned from Lois and Clark(Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain)
Posted By: traceylynn Re: Supanova Update - 06/27/17 04:33 PM
I saw the pic of Dean and Teri's reunion on twitter... seeing them together just pulled me right down the rabbit hole again, lol. I didn't realize how much I missed this show! I wish we could see all of their Q&A together, but I found this clip on youtube (Dean and Teri are in the 5-7 min mark):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bhH_SYR4pvY

I'm on summer break, so I pulled out all my DVDs and I've been re-watching some eps. It's like it's 1995 again!

Tracey (who's loving being a teenager again.... shhh wink )
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/27/17 11:21 PM
Thanks Tracey! Love that clip! They are so cute together!!

Jackie (who's also loving feeling like a teenager again)
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Supanova Update - 06/28/17 02:24 PM
Thanks to all who have shared. Tracey, I thoroughly enjoyed the entire video. DalekDoh, the six things article had lots of interesting and promising information in it. JackieK, what fun to be able to watch even a small portion of Teri and Dean's panel. UltraWoman, you always manage to find and post the best pictures. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Supanova Update - 06/28/17 04:27 PM
Update from NK:

Supanova only keeps the videos for 'historical records' whatever that means and isn't going to sell them so..... grumble

Still no explanation on why filming was SHUT DOWN!
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/28/17 07:23 PM
What? That is ridiculous! Grrr! Thanks for the update though.
Posted By: dcarson Re: Supanova Update - 06/28/17 09:41 PM
Media people get paid (a lot often) to be filmed. So contracts with them specify if they can or not and how it can be distributed. Allowing it would probably add a lot to the costs, might even trigger SAG rules and require certain levels of pay.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/28/17 11:47 PM
So it must be Teri or her people who asked for it not be filmed because Dean's Q&A in Sydney was filmed as are all his other Q&As.
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 06/29/17 01:19 AM
Hi guys

Sorry I've been a bit quiet- my laptop gave up the ghost.
This is exactly what I got from Supanova
Supanova Info <info@supanova.com.au>
27 Jun (2 days ago)

to me
Felicia,

Unfortunately, we aren’t able to upload or sell videos of our panels as it requires permission from the stars and their management. We do film them for our own historical archives.

It’s something our fans have been asking for so we have been looking into opportunities for the future.

Sorry for the disappointing response. If thing change we’ll definitely let our fans know.

Desiree | Supanova Expo

Sydney::Melbourne::Brisbane::Perth::Adelaide::Gold Coast

I'm extremely disappointed, but if they won't release it there's not much we can do. If you have any questions about the Sydney Q&A, post them here and I'll do my best to answer them.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Supanova Update - 06/29/17 03:04 AM
Anything you remember would be awesome!
Posted By: Kara_Kent Re: Supanova Update - 07/17/17 09:05 AM
I went! Was even crazy enough to fly interstate lol! That's a shame about the panels frown I guess they recorded it incase there were to be legal issues...I dunno if some crazed fan attacked Dean on stage and tackled him to the ground lol, they got the evidence...or someone breaking the law...Guess its dependent on Terri and Deans wishes too. Anyhow, I hope they come again although can't imagine it will anytime soon. Dean said his son likes Australia, might study here, in that case he will come..
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: Supanova Update - 07/17/17 01:11 PM
Ditto, Kara! I flew down from Queensland for the Sydney one. Were you at Sydney or Perth?
Posted By: Kara_Kent Re: Supanova Update - 07/17/17 10:41 PM
I went to the Perth one. They also stopped filming there frown
It was a busy panel...the venue was nice. Dean and Terri were saying Perth is a quiet city lol.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards