Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. L&C podcast - 03/28/16 09:27 PM
Hi all,

There is now -- finally! -- a Lois & Clark podcast. It's called Lois & Clark'd. Be forewarned, though: It definitely earns its explicit tag. The podcasters are fond of foul language and drop the f-bomb quite liberally. I find this most disappointing, especially given that they have demonstrated that they are capable of showing restraint. They behaved in a more mature fashion when they interviewed Tracy Scoggins, for example.

Despite the vocabulary and frequently puerile humor, though, the show does have some positive qualities: Their interviews are proving to be quite interesting, and I've been picking up a lot of L&C trivia from it.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: AnnieL Re: L&C podcast - 03/28/16 10:39 PM
I second Lynn. Lois and Clark'd is a really great podcast, but I dropped off because of language.

There is another podcast that's supposed to be starting soon from the rewatch podcast. I'm hoping this one will be a little cleaner, but for anyone listening to both it'll hopefully be a nice second discussion.
Posted By: AngelRose Re: L&C podcast - 03/02/19 06:53 PM
Is this podcast still being made?
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: L&C podcast - 03/03/19 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by AngelRose
Is this podcast still being made?

Not sure if they're still making it, but you can find the old podcasts on their website. https://loisandclarkdpodcast.com/

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards