Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram L&C back on the air! - 05/18/12 07:42 PM
At least, reruns will be! Starting in June, The Hub will be playing L&C, Sundays 8-11pm ET.

Here\'s an article.

(Much thanks to UltraWoman33 over on Zoom's boards for pointing this out!)
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/19/12 12:48 AM
Woo-hoo!!! I know what I'll be doing with Sundays from 8-11 now! dance party

Edit: Er, that should be 5-8 pm for PT? Or is it later? (Never can figure this one out...) Either way, the time frame from 5pm-2am works for me and I'll be watching. wink
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/19/12 04:31 AM
Mouserocks, 5-8 PT is right.

Let's hope that the prime-time re-airing will infuse new life into the fandom. It's still remarkably strong given how long the show has been off the air, but fresh blood is always welcome.

Joy,
Lynn

party
Posted By: Artemis Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/19/12 11:37 AM
Whoa,dingies! We get the Hub. With no kids, I didn't know that. But wait! I've got the DVD's!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/19/12 10:35 PM
laugh Me too Artemis. But 10 bucks says I still tune into the Hub reruns anyway... laugh
Posted By: Artemis Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/20/12 06:45 AM
Yeah, I probably will too. Just to see how it is presented, if nothing else. It's hard to believe it has been 19 years since the premier!
Hmm. 3 hours. Does that mean 2 episodes and an hour of commercials? It would be nice if they restored some of the cuts that were made to add more commercials.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/20/12 04:35 PM
I'm thinking it's gonna be three eps paired down to the usual 40-45 min run time after the commericals. huh
Posted By: Classicalla Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/20/12 06:11 PM
Hmm... Wish I had the Hub. There's always just seems a little more exciting to me when you just watch what episodes are coming on rather than picking out a DVD.
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/20/12 09:14 PM
Does anyone know if the Hub airs in Canada? I did a search earlier, but I didn't come up with anything.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/20/12 11:36 PM
No idea, Mrs. Luthor. I searched my cable provider to see if they carried the station. huh
Posted By: Artemis Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/21/12 08:50 AM
According to Wikipedia it is a US channel. I'm being driven nuts by trying to load the Wikipedia URL. So google search "The Hub" and find the link. It used to be Discovery Kids.
From Wikipedia:
On the day The Hub launched, Dish Network, Verizon FiOS, and AT&T U-Verse carried the high-definition versions of the network on their channel lineups.[22] Bright House, Cablevision, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink, and Time Warner Cable now carry the HD feed in many of their markets as well.
But it could depend on where in Canada you live. I know BC gets Seattle stations. Try Hubworld.com
cool
Artemis
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/21/12 04:00 PM
I just checked, and Rogers Digital Cable gets Discovery Kids, so here's hoping!
Posted By: Morgana Re: L&C back on the air! - 05/24/12 06:24 AM
Excellent news! The fandom will get a fresh infusion of writers. After all, that's how I discovered this website.

Let's hear it for The HUB! smile1
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/04/12 12:07 AM
Reminder to all- it started tonight!!!

Woo-hoo!!!

party party party
Posted By: carolm Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/24/12 11:21 PM
Just got U-Verse this weekend and happened across the eps airing!

Watched the very end of PML [just for the smooch] and watching a bit of HiM [uh, yeah].

Then I gotta get some other stuff done.

But the commercial was fun "Super Sundays" at 8ET/5PT. wink
Posted By: Christina Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/28/12 10:46 PM
It looks like as a result of showing it via the Hub they've taken it down from thewb.com. As we don't get it on our cable that means I'm back to just reading the scripts to do my research. whinging
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/28/12 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Christina:
It looks like as a result of showing it via the Hub they've taken it down from thewb.com. As we don't get it on our cable that means I'm back to just reading the scripts to do my research. whinging
Really? That's too bad. frown
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/29/12 12:10 AM
I understand the feeling, Christina. When it fell off of Netflix's Instant List, I felt the same way, especially since theWB.com NEVER put S4 up! dance
Posted By: Christina Re: L&C back on the air! - 06/29/12 05:34 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] It looks like as a result of showing it via the Hub they've taken it down from thewb.com. As we don't get it on our cable that means I'm back to just reading the scripts to do my research. whinging
I understand the feeling, Christina. When it fell off of Netflix's Instant List, I felt the same way, especially since theWB.com NEVER put S4 up! dance [/b]
I've been holding off on the DVDs in the hopes of a Blu-Ray version of them coming out. In the meantime, technically I do have some non-kosher varieties of the episodes but I would rather watch them through legitimate means (so my "vote" can count.)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards