Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: stopquitdont First season questions - 12/05/10 06:37 PM
What's the first edisode we see Lois and Lex go on a date? And can someone point out other eps? Other than these?

I definitely know the last three- but before that?

Thanks in advance.
SQD
Posted By: Julie S Re: First season questions - 12/05/10 06:52 PM
He realises he's in love with her at the end pf Pheromone, My Lovely, and IIRC their first [unfortunate] date is in Fly Hard.

Julie smile
Posted By: Classicalla Re: First season questions - 12/06/10 03:47 AM
I always got the opinion in Fly Hard that it wasn't actually their first date - just the first one we see. The whole Lex/Lois thing always seemed very contrived and rushed to me. Ah, but that's TV, eh?
Posted By: BJ Re: First season questions - 12/06/10 12:53 PM
I guess the first official 'date' would be the interview that Lois scored in the pilot. As we all know, Lex made it dinner and although Lois skipped dessert, Lex still kissed her goodnight.

By IGaCoY, Lois already considered Lex a 'friend' of hers, so I suspect there was at least one more 'date' before then.

B

ETA: Of course, in the episode just before IGaCoY, Lex shoots Max Menken to "save" Lois, so it's possible that she would consider him a friend after that, even if they hadn't seen each other since the pilot.

I agree with Nancy, though. Although Fly Hard is the first time we see Lois and Lex on a date, no one (including Clark) acts like this is a first date. I think you could make a justification for off-screen dates for just about anytime between the pilot and Fly Hard.
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: First season questions - 12/06/10 08:56 PM
What episode is it when they're in the limo and Lex is talking, but Lois isn't paying much attention?

And there's an ep where he comes to her apartment for something or other?

SQD (who really needs to just go watch the show again)
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: First season questions - 12/07/10 09:58 AM
The talk in the limo is in "The House of Luthor"

Lex went to Lois's apartment for the first time in "I've Got a Crush on You", after she is caught at the Metro Club.

Andreia (who is glad to help because it can provide material for a new SQD fic!)
Posted By: anonpip Re: First season questions - 12/27/10 05:44 PM
I agree with others - I feel like when we finally see Lex and Lois on a date, it feels like they are already in a relationship, so there were probably off-screen dates.

I think I even created one or two in A Triangle with Three Sides because of this, although I can't recall when I decided their first date was in that universe.
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: First season questions - 12/27/10 07:55 PM
Lex certainly acts fairly familiar with Lois at the end of IGaCoY when he shows up at her apartment with the very flirty greeting "Let's do it....Let's fall in love."
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards