Lois & Clark Forums
I just noticed that all four seasons of LnC are now available on Netflix direct view streaming video. Not sure how long ago this happened, but today was the first day I noticed.

So, if you are in the US, subscribe to Netflix and don't have the DVDs... :rolleyes: Okay, there must be someone reading this that falls into that category. Anyway, LnC is available.

Bob
I've been watching Lois and Clark episodes online this summer on the Warner Brothers site:

http://www.thewb.com/shows/lois-and-clark-the-new-adventures-of-superman

The streaming video is so much better than all of the episodes that I taped on the VCR when the show was first on. So, I gave away all of the tapes this summer except for the bloopers and out takes that I got more that a decade ago!

Wow, how time flies! smile1
Anne
I have the DVDs, but it's much easier just to pull up an epi I want on Netflix! LOVE this feature! L&C whenever & wherever!
This is informative! Netflix has plethora of movies and shows. This makes me very happy and I really want to start watching shows by Andy Yeatman . I got to know about it from a friend who is watching the series with her kids. I am sure she has a good time with them.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards