Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Trinity Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/27/09 03:23 PM
Found this game over in the Underworld fandom... thought it would be fun.
Pretty simple rule, begin it with:
<This post was deleted...
And finish it with something L&C related, whether it's from the show, or fic or whatever.

Example:
<This post was deleted because Clark was expecting his Cheese-Of-The-Month delivery.>

Get it? Have fun!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/27/09 06:01 PM
<This post was deleted because Perry was telling another Elvis story.>
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 07:44 AM
<This post was deleted because, as it turns out, John Doe isn't such a darn nice guy.>
Posted By: malu Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 08:24 AM
<This post was deleted because H.G. Wells interfered with history once again and - wait, this post shouldn't even exist. Ummmm... time travel paradox?> goofy
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 09:16 AM
<This post was deleted because Jimmy is learning a new hacking technique.>
Posted By: carolm Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 09:28 AM
<This post was deleted because Lex is dead. Again. Maybe. If he's not, this post will be restored to it's original glory.>
Posted By: Carolyn Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 09:40 AM
<This post was deleted because a kick repairs a photocopy machine but not a computer.>

Carolyn smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 10:18 AM
<This post was deleted because Superman was called out to an emergency and Lois Lane was tied to a chair by the VOTW and couldn't pick up the slack in his absence.>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Trinity Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 10:57 AM
<This post was deleted... and it's not because Perry can yodel.>
Posted By: Jess Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 01:50 PM
<This post was deleted because Perry was getting his haircut at an executive retreat>
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 04:45 PM
<This post was deleted because Jimmy interrupted... again.>
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/28/09 06:06 PM
<This post was deleted because Martin Snell spontaneously combusted.>
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/29/09 09:54 AM
<This post was deleted because Lois went out to get a new supply of Double Fudge Crunch bars.>

laugh
Posted By: Carolyn Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/29/09 10:03 AM
<This post was deleted because the Prankster entered into the newsroom with a strange camera>

Carolyn smile
<This post was deleted because it was posted by a clone.>

<This post was deleted because it was a double.>

<This post was deleted because... Because... I don't remember why. Must be the stupid amnesia again.>

<This post was deleted because it was galactically stupid.>
Posted By: Trinity Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/29/09 02:03 PM
<This post was deleted because it was in disguise. ...Hello? Duh.>
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/30/09 01:54 AM
<This post was deleted because it was posted by Alt-Clark I mean, it's obvious! *Duh*...>
<This post was deleted by the New Kryptonians.>
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/30/09 06:17 AM
<This post was deleted because Cat was flipping through a fashion magazine.>
Posted By: Trinity Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/30/09 09:17 AM
<This post was deleted because due to mischief caused by Mr. Mxyzptlk, the day is repeating and it hasn't been written yet.>
Posted By: caincrazy Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/30/09 05:59 PM
<This post was deleted because Superman had to fly>
Posted By: Jess Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 01/30/09 11:43 PM
<This post was deleted because Lois and Clark FINALLY got married and are now on their Honeymoon!>
<This post was deleted because Clark found out Bruce Wayne is Batman.> :p
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/01/09 08:31 PM
<This post was deleted because Clark is not Superman. Duh!>
<This post was deleted because this thread was moderated by Lex Luthor.>
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/02/09 07:38 AM
<This post was deleted because Jaxon Xavier Luthor lives in this computer.>
Posted By: stephnachia Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/03/09 08:30 AM
<This post was deleted because Lex' cobra bit him in the face and Dr. Gretchen Kelly was busy having lunch with Nigel>
<This post was deleted because the Chief bellowed.>
<This post was deleted... wait a minute, wait a minute... oh, yeah, because I have a secret identity. :p Don't we all? >
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/06/09 12:05 PM
<This post was deleted because a certain galactically stupid reporter hit 'Delete' by mistake.>
<This post was deleted because I saw a guy flying around in tights.>
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/07/09 02:18 PM
<This post was deleted because, after getting off the phone I know: John Doe is a darn nice guy.>

Sorry Pam I couldn't resist. :-)
<This post was deleted because Lois went out to sing at another dingy club.>
<This post was deleted because Lois' dry cleaner had problems with the feathers.>
Posted By: bobbart Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/07/09 06:30 PM
<This post was deleted because Clark doesn't care any more due to Red Kryptonite poisoning.>
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/07/09 11:18 PM
<This post was deleted because... uh, what was I saying?>
<This post was deleted because Superman is hot.>

Uh... Oh, well.

<This post was deleted because Sue has Superman in her closet.>
Posted By: woody Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/11/09 06:49 PM
<This post was deleted by a Peace Keeper from the future...Andrus again!!>

<This post was deleted because Clark had to go drink some Windex.>

<This post was deleted because Lois just got repossessed by Katie.>

<This post was deleted because Clark's jaw hit the delete key when he saw what Cat was wearing.>

<This post was deleted because LnC are going on a nice little vacation, with no Super stuff. I think the tiger just ran away.>

<This post was deleted because Trask is trying to eliminate all thought of *good* aliens.>

<This post was deleted because Lois and Clark are trying to get married.>

<This post was deleted because Wells just arrived from the future...or was it the past this time...or maybe just a alternate dimension...oh, whatever.>
<This post was deleted by some stupid hack from Nowheresville - or was it Tinytown? Or Littleville?>
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/17/09 02:37 AM
<This post was deleted because I fell asleep in front of my computer.>

<This post was deleted because LaraJoelleKent is now laughing her head off because I really did fall asleep in front of my computer.>

<This post was deleted because Clark and Lois are wondering what the heck Classicalla is talking about.>
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/17/09 02:48 PM
< This post was deleted because my LAN isn't talking, but if you put this disk in at specific locations spread throughout the country you may be able to save us in time. >
<This post was deleted by the agent who is my dad.>

<This post was deleted because Jimmy dreamt of Lois making a man of him.> (just say noah)
<This post was deleted because the Lois' clone and Lois' double are after her. >

<This post was deleted because Perry wrote an entire essay on Elvis on it.>

<This post was not saved because the Prankster cut off the electricity of the whole city again.>
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/19/09 07:18 PM
<This post was deleted because Cat Grant thinks that a Tsunami is Japanese seafood>
<This post got lost in Cat's plunging neckline.>
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/21/09 07:48 AM
< This post was deleted per the orders of Bureau 39 to protect this great nation from the threat of alien invasion. >
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/23/09 03:25 PM
< This post wasn't deleted entirely. It was just moved back four or five episodes until the shows writers' finally got around to giving the fandom what it wanted. >
Posted By: Tarkas Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 02/26/09 02:59 PM
< This post was deleted when the Toasters burned down the building with the server in it >

< This post was deleted because Nigel is ex-SIS and they trained him to do that sort of thing >

< This post was deleted when a small fragment of Nightfall hit the LexCorp.Com main server building >

< This post was deleted because some idi-- er, executive at ABC decided that it didn't attract the correct demographic >

< This post was deleted after being hit by a Red Kryptonite laser, and was last seen flying over Metropolis on its way towards Hawaii >

< This post was deleted because it was filthy after spending an entire afternoon crawling around the Metropolis sewage treatment plant -- and all it found was a stuffed dinosaur with a red cape! >

< This post was deleted because it fell in love with another post the day after it was sprayed with a revolting-smelling perfume, and the two of them eloped >

...this is addictive! laugh

Phil
Loved the 'idi-- er, executive' one. clap
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 03/02/09 11:51 AM
And I love "post shouldn't even exist. Ummmm... time travel paradox?"

and "because Jimmy is learning a new hacking technique"

and "because a kick repairs a photocopy machine but not a computer"

and "because it was posted by a clone" or "by a double"

and "because this thread was moderated by Lex Luthor"

and "because Jaxon Xavier Luthor lives in this computer"

and "by a Peace Keeper from the future"

and "because Clark's jaw hit the delete key when he saw what Cat was wearing"

and "because the Prankster cut off the electricity"

and "to protect this great nation from the threat of alien invasion"

and "when a small fragment of Nightfall hit the LexCorp.Com main server building"

and "because Nigel is ex-SIS and they trained him to do that sort of thing"

and "when the Toasters burned down the building with the server in it"

I'm not trying to revisit the entire post, but I am trying to say how much I'm enjoying this--particularly when they are deleted for reasons that could actually make a post be deleted.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Game: Delete Your Post... L&C Style! - 03/03/09 06:32 AM
<This post was deleted because Clark and Perry think it'll put Lois in danger.>

<This post was deleted because Perry wanted hard facts.>

<This post was deleted because Clark lost his memory and he has no idea what he was typing about.>

<This post was deleted because Lois wanted an atomic space rat.>

<This post was deleted because Lois saw Clark in nothing but a towel and forgot what she was writing.>

<This post was deleted because Lois and Clark are in the supply closet.>

<This post was deleted by a polymorphic encrypted virus designed to destroy all other software programs.>
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards