Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 12/16/08 12:05 AM
While browsing i came across this web page . It has a really well done Supergirl that looks so much like a Lane/Kent offspring.

[Linked Image]
The "S" on the girl's costume isn't quite right for the House of El. Maybe the summer cottage of El...

Seriously, this costume is very well-done. And some of the other designs on that page are just wicked! Good find, Framework!
Posted By: TOC Re: A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 12/16/08 11:13 AM
The summer cottage of El!!!! rotflol

Cute girl, nice dress! And yes, she could be the daughter of Lois and Clark!

Ann
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 01/07/09 06:33 PM
Very cool!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 01/07/09 07:29 PM
This is me as Supergirl in a costume party last December:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 01/08/09 10:42 AM
The "S" on the girl's costume isn't quite right for the House of El.
Maybe as per the show, but the logo isn't wrong by any means.

See here: The logo, from the Fleischer Studio series. which is basically the same as one that used in the comics at one point. ( Superman #4 )

And as a bonus, a link to the history of the S shield logo. laugh
My comment on the 'S' symbol was meant to be a joke, Lara. My apologies if you thought it wasn't funny. Sometimes my jokes sound better in my head than out loud or even written down. After all, I often throw them around like fish.
Terry, I think I have to agree with you (if that's what you were trying to say, that is): The House of El Symbol is much too small. Still, the whole costume does look good.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: A Lois & Clark Daughter in Costume. - 01/23/09 07:16 AM
My comment on the 'S' symbol was meant to be a joke, Lara. My apologies if you thought it wasn't funny.
No need to apologize about anything. smile

I just took it to mean that you had never seen that version of the logo before, so I went hunting for a pic of it... ya know, just sharing the info. I didn't mean anything else by it - other than pointing out that they'd used an actual, existing logo, which I knew, but thought others might not.

That's all. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards