Lois & Clark Forums
Last of the Demolition Series.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

6 differences

whoops, guess I muffed the sizes. I feel crappy enough to not care.
I am doomed forever to be short of one! frown

Special request James: If you're doing any more of these, you think the next one can have Clark minus his shirt in it somewhere? If I'm going to be staring at something til my eyes blur I think that should be it. goofy
LOL!!! Gr8, too funny!!!

/me goes to stare at picture and ponder Gr8's suggestion...
Carol
Originally posted by gr8shadesofElvis:
I am doomed forever to be short of one! frown

Special request James: If you're doing any more of these, you think the next one can have Clark minus his shirt in it somewhere? If I'm going to be staring at something til my eyes blur I think that should be it. goofy
I'll second everything she said wink

I'm also one (possibly two) short and agree: a picture of Clark sans shirt wouldn't be so bad ...

On the other side, we might not find any alterations which are not done to Clark's bod directly and thus could be doomed to stare onto his torso forever until the end of eternity (or until we die of exhaustion, dehydration, starvation, et cetera). But what a way to go ... wink

Eva
I saw 4 difference but as much as I scan the 2 pics, I just can't see the other 2... huh :rolleyes:

Carolyn smile
There is a shameful clue to 10 in WID 9...

James, who aches all over(even my hair hurts), is radiating enough heat to keep a small colony of bacteria ever so happy, and that heat is sucking all the energy and brains out of my body.
James!! I think I got them all. *crosses fingers* Be sure you see my revised WD10 PM before responding. laugh

And I hope you feel better. frown
Originally posted by Mister Data:
James, who aches all over(even my hair hurts), is radiating enough heat to keep a small colony of bacteria ever so happy, and that heat is sucking all the energy and brains out of my body.
I hope you are feeling better already. Thanks for posting anyways smile

Eva
Ok, we are going on the honor system here.

As much fun as it is dropping hints and keeping track of everything you have all guessed(and understanding your guesses, at times wink ) I have decided it would be easier to give you a link to a solution pic so that you can determine if you have goten them all right.

Solution for #3

And yes, please ignore the 'circled' change on the far left, yes, the one with a black X through it. I must have been tired when I thought that is what I had changed. It will be blatently obvious what are the correct changes.

James
I got 'em all! (with the help of one shameful clue in WD9.) goofy

Hope you're feeling better James. [Linked Image]
I forgot to mention, Yipee, Elisabeth got them all correct B4 I posted the solution pic.

party
Yes!!! I got 'em! Also with the help of the shameful clue... blush
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards