Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Some things I noticed - 12/13/06 07:33 PM
I was watching Vatman the other day and at the end Superman flies his clone and the lock of hair to the sun to detroy them. However, in Supermann he says that there was only one way to find out whether he could get out of the sun's gravitational pull well either he forgot that he can escape the sun's gravity field or it's a writers continuity thing.

Also I think the actor who played Mr Tracewski also was Misha, sam Lane's lab partner in The Family Hour.
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Some things I noticed - 12/13/06 07:53 PM
You're right!

I KNEW I'd seen that guy before!

And the whole gravity well of the sun thing bugged me too.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 12:05 AM
I believe there was someone else that played a couple of different roles.

Oh, I figured when he was taking the clone to the sun that he only got close enough to assure that the sun's gravity would pull him in (maybe just beyond Mercury?). I wouldn't think he'd have to be as close as he did in Super Mann.
Posted By: Kaylle Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 02:01 AM
The double I always remember is Leslie Jordan, who played both Alan Morris (the invisible man) in I'm Looking Through You and William Wallace Webster Waldecker (Resplendant Man) in Bolt from the Blue smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 05:43 AM
Ha! I love this kind of info!

Crazy_Babe bless you! I knew I recognized Misha, but I couldn't remember where from!!! Now I know! How funny.

And Kaylle - yes, that one always bothered me too. I guess because it just seemed so blatantly obvious to me. laugh
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 07:11 AM
Here's another double:

Robert Costanzo was the gun shop owner in Tempus Fugitive and Louie in Foundling.

Mind you, they could argue he's the same character, but I really don't think he is.
Posted By: Selinde Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 07:13 AM
This makes me think of another thing I noticed a few weeks ago..

In an episode in the third season (can't quite remember the name..) Clark is radioactive and has to fly to the sun in order to lose this radioactivity. He says that it could be hours before he comes back. But: in another episode he says that he can only hold his breath for about 15 minutes...

dance
Posted By: Matrix Re: Some things I noticed - 12/14/06 07:15 AM
I thought of one...I think...

In Metallo, the guy in the very beginning who is the robot who breaks into the jewelry store...isn't he the same guy in The Phoenix who is one of the cops transporting Ronnie Vale - he and his partner get shot with a tranquilizer. Very bit parts...

Not sure, but they looked to be the same guy.

-- MR
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Some things I noticed - 12/16/06 01:45 PM
ok, this is more of an "this would have been cool" rather than an "I noticed" but I figured this was a good a place as any to mention it:

I'm just now watching "Voice from the Past". In the scene where Lois is leaving Clark: she has her back to him and he says, "So you don't love me?" and she is forced to say no, because that guy can hear and see everything she hears and sees. Well, when she said no, she should have crossed her fingers behind her back. The guy couldn't have seen it because Lois herself couldn't see it, but Clark would have seen and understood it immediately. And, of course, it would have been a very cool reference/inside joke about the final ep of season one.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Some things I noticed - 12/16/06 07:05 PM
ah - that would have been a fun little thing to have, indeed! smile
Posted By: Xcully Re: Some things I noticed - 12/20/06 07:44 AM
I think she was stressed by the incredible situation eek
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards