Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Tez Lois and Clark tourney (Pool C Championship) - 09/11/06 01:54 PM
1) House of Luthor over The Rival (10-5)
2) Barbarians at the Planet over Fly Hard (8-7)

Pool C Final

1) House of Luthor vs Barbarians at the Planet
Posted By: Tez Re: Lois and Clark tourney (Pool C Championship) - 09/11/06 01:54 PM
House of Luthor......LOVE this episode.
Ooooh...

Let's see...

I guess it would have to be House of Luthor.

I love the part where Lois rejects Lex, comes out of his building in her wedding dress with Perry and says "Where's Clark?" and there he is and they embrace. Ahhhh, the waffiness...
House of Luthor
This is hard I love both of these but I'll go with...
Barbarians at the Planet
(I may be the only one but I love the scene where Lois rejects Clark. What can I say I'm a masochist (SP?) goofy )
House of Luthor

Jen
House of Luthor.

Because of the "Lois Lane... Kent?" bit. I can't help but cheer her on when she says that. smile
House Of Luthor
House of Luthor
House of Luthor
house of luthor
House of Luthor smile (really really hard!! frown )
House of Luthor I can't stand seeing Lois reject Clark I mean really how blind was she?! I really like it when she realised who it was she truly loved.
I'm not really a fan of Lex, but since I have to choose one I pick House of Luthor.
House of Luthor
House of Luthor
House of Luthor (hey, who can resist Lois walking down the aisle thinking of Clark?!?)
smile1 House of Luthor

Tricia cool
(I may be the only one but I love the scene where Lois rejects Clark. What can I say I'm a masochist (SP?) [Goofy] )
You're not alone, Ambar!! drool I love that scene when Lois drives a knife into his heart. Then she kicks it in further by asking for Superman. Then further again with the "ordinary man" bit. How can you *not* love all the angst and pain in this episode?! laugh

*cough* blush

I vote for Barbarians at the Planet. wink

Sara smile
Wow, there don't seem to be many BatP fans, do there? But that's what I'm voting too...

Kathy
Wow, miss checking this site for a couple of days, and "crash", I missed the semi-final round blush

Ugh, what a final choice.... Lex vs. Lex. Well since I am NOT the president of the Lex Luther fan club..... I've got to go with

House of Luthor

Of course!!

S (who had to vote for Lois finally coming to her senses!!)
House of Luthor
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards