Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 07/28/06 09:32 PM
Thanks GidgetP but oh the pressure again! wink

I couldn't decide between these two so I decided to put two on and let you do a caption for either one of them!

Picture 1
[Linked Image]

and Picture 2

[Linked Image]

Good Luck!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 07/29/06 06:37 AM
Sorry, I was in a goofy mood this morning.

Picture 1: Lois: See Clark. My chest is as big as yours.

Picture 2: Clark: Uh, Lois, I think the idea is that just one of us is supposed to be handcuffed...

Lois: Really? Whoops! Well let's see, where did I put that key?
Posted By: GidgetP Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 07/29/06 01:46 PM
Picture 1:
Lois: See Cat I do have breasts.
Cat: Too bad you don't use them.

Picture 2:
Lois: Did you say you wanted me to handcuff you then handcuff myself.
Clark: No I said to handcuff us together.
Lois: Oh sorry, my bad.
Posted By: Cherry Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 07/30/06 09:51 AM
Picture one:
Clark: Uh, Lois is something wrong? You're smiling...

Picture two:
Clark: No, Lois. This is not what I meant with "let's just hang around".
Picture 1:
Lois: Perry, please, please, please give me a raise!! I need it so much! *puppy eyes*

Picture 2:
Lois: Don't worry, Clark, Superman will get us out of here.
Clark: [thinking] I'm so screwed.

---

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Drumroll in the background and the winner is DJ Rhodes! I just cracked up when I first read them. rotflol
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/01/06 04:59 AM
Hee hee. I told you I was in a weird mood that morning. laugh

Okay, I think this picture has good potential. Have fun!

[Linked Image]
Three really bad ones:

---
Superman is realizing how small he is in the grand scheme of things.
---

---
Dean Cain: [thinking] Darn, I know Teri is older and more acknowledged in the TV industry than I am, but to have such big billboards with only her on the picture? No fair. I'm the one playing Superman, after all!
---

---
Superman: Lois, honey, who put you in here?? *tear*
---

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/02/06 03:13 PM
Hmm, no more takers?

Anyone?

Anna - I loved these, especially the 2nd one. Ha ha!

Okay, I'll give it to the morning and see if we tempt any others...
Posted By: Whitters Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/02/06 08:16 PM
Okay. I'm so not good at this... BUT..

Clark: Well, they sure weren't lying when they said Mad Dog Lane was the biggest reporter in town!

*hides in shame*
Clark (knocking on the glass): Lois hello? Are you there? Helllllooooo Loissssssssss!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/03/06 05:40 AM
Ha ha! You guys kill me!

Okay, I'm still going to go with Anna's #2:

Dean Cain: [thinking] Darn, I know Teri is older and more acknowledged in the TV industry than I am, but to have such big billboards with only her on the picture? No fair. I'm the one playing Superman, after all!

Because this was kind of what I thought when I first posted the picture. I was thinking Clark was thinking "Man Lois, I know you think you're good, but is a poster this big really necessary?"

Ha ha ha!

Okay, Anna, you're up!!!
Thank you, MR!

Here ya go, FoLCs:

[Linked Image]

(Thanks to BanAnna for the caption.)

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/03/06 01:00 PM
These are awful I know, but... blush

Clark: Dang I love that woman, but she's enough to give even a super man a headache.

And another --

Clark: Oooh, ouch. Maybe I should watch the amount of twinkies and ho-ho's I eat from now on. I'm impervious to pain but obviously my teeth aren't. I wonder if Dr. Klein has any experience with dentistry?

Oh, and one more --

Clark: Gah! What was I thinking wearing this tie? It's so loud it's given me a headache!
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/03/06 07:47 PM
(Don't pick me. I'm on vacation with erratic connect time and dialup access.)

Clark: Ooo, if I put this to my ear, I can hear the ocean! ... Wow, there's even whalesong! ... Oh, wait. Never mind. Superhearing can get so confusing sometimes.
Posted By: SPark Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/04/06 12:05 AM
Me: "Aww.. Poor baby! Come here and let me kiss the boo-boos away."

(Sorry, can't help it.
Dean is so cute in that capture.)

MetroRhodes your second one is hilarious!**
Clark: I should have never gone to play baseball with Jimmy the bat is supposed to connect with the ball not my head!
MetroRhodes, I love your first caption! You're up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/05/06 05:48 AM
Hee hee. Thanks.

Hmmm, let's see what I can pull out of my hat this time.

Well since I love to wear my aluminum foil cap while I write - keeps all the thoughts in my head(kidding)...

[Linked Image]

Oh, and just to plug Andrea's website - I get my screencaps from her and save them to my computer. She's got a MILLION of them. Thanks Andrea!

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/index.htm
Lois: Now let me see according to the latest issue of Cosmopolitan this aluminium head piece is all the rage in Paris.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/07/06 04:36 AM
Well Crazy Babe...

I loved your caption and since you're the only response, you win - hands down!

You're up!!! hyper
Thanks MR!

Here's the next one and let's us see what you can do!

[Linked Image]

Pay particular attention at all their expressions.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/09/06 06:26 AM
peep

Jonathan: See Martha! I told you we shouldn't hang that nudey picture of you above the mantle. You just never know when these kids are going to drop in for a visit unexpected!
Jonathan: Now Martha, I know you're the unofficial official superhero outfit maker of the group...

<<Offscreen>> AHHHH!!!

Jonathan: But don't you think putting that poor boy in a bunny costume's a bit much?

*Jimmy hops out, looking mortified under two large fuzzy floppy ears*

Martha: Well, he DID get bit by a radioactive rabbit!
Clark- "OHHH, ahhh, well?"

Jonathan- "See Martha we told you Spandex was not made for everyone!"

... Perry hangs his and walks back into the bedroom...

Lois- "was he really going to wear that Elivs suit to the office party?"

Martha- "I pictured that somewhat differently in my head."
rotflol

Oh you all crack me up, but I have to give it to Catherine that was a good one. Jimmy as Bunnyman!
*giggles* Glad you liked it! I kept getting flashes of Ralph from A Christmas Story with that one. ^_^

*rummages through pictures* Lessee... gotta find a good one...

Ooooh, dunno if this one's been done, but it sure looks fun! ^_^

[Linked Image]
---

Jimmy: (thinking) That guy would look much less of a loser if he wore contacts and shaved his head.

Lois: (thinking) Duh, what a loser. I should put a dart in this party horn and shoot him with it.

Clark: (thinking) There are guys like *him* in the Planet, and Lois calls *me* a hack from Nowheresville?

---

Yeah, they're a little rude goofy Poor guy.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/13/06 06:57 AM
Jimmy - There's that cute girl from research. Maybe she'll actually dig me with this red, pointy party hat on...

Lois - I don't think I should have to wear this hat if Clark isn't going to wear one. It keeps falling down in my eyes.

Clark - I swear, if Lois blows that little horn of hers one more time, I'm gonna take it away from her. Owww, my ears. Just keep smiling Clark...

Anh, not my best, I think I'm sleepy this morning...
well let me try.....
Clark: well i'm not the only one trying to hide something. Look at him. Who's he's he fooling.

hey i tried!

Lois: He do look kinda of sexy don't he!?
Clark- thinking to himself... "so this is how they "get down in Metroplois?" Man back in Smallville somebody would have already whipped our the mechnical bull"
*giggles* Cute responses, guyses! For the nextness, I choose... friendofCK. Because I like mechanical bulls?
haha well thanks, but I do not have any pictures I can get to so I pass the torch to who can post a picture smile
Posted By: cab Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 02:50 PM
Hi. I'm a newbie. I have really enjoyed reading all the captions you guys have come up with. They make me laugh! I would love to participate, but I don't know how to post a picture. Can anyone tell me?

smile1 Thanks, CAB smile1
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 03:03 PM
Hi CAB!

Welcome!

I had completely forgotten that Amanda said she couldn't post a picture... I should have jumped in there and posted another one.

But anyway, since you volunteered...

The way I do it is find a picture on the net (or on my computer) and upload a copy of it to an account at a website like www.photobucket.com. Then you link to the picture. Use the button on your post labeled "IMAGE" it will prompt you for the pictures URL address.

(Note - if you borrow the picture from someone else's website, we usually try to give them a mention or a "thanks" for the picture).

Let me know if any of that doesn't make sense!

Have fun! And I look forward to your pic! laugh
Posted By: cab Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 05:50 PM
Ok, thanks MetroRhodes. So, let me give it a go.

Here's a pic I found on http://www.loisundclark.de/

Sorry if this one has already been done. [Linked Image]

Let me hear those captions!

wink CAB
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 06:18 PM
Jimmy - Hey guys, did you hear that Lex Luthor is alive and well and dating Lois' sister Lucy?

Lois - NOOOOO!

Clark - NOOOOO!

Sorry, that's the best I've got for now.

This picture is hilarious though!!!
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 06:38 PM
Jimmy: Okay, whoever makes the best trout face wins a prize. ... You know what? I can't decide. WHy don't you guys both go fishing with Perry? I'll give up my seat. It's a big sacrifice, but...

Perry: Nice try, Jimmy.
Posted By: Tez Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 08/31/06 10:06 PM
Jimmy: Guys, guess what, I'm superman!
Lois: OH! WOW! You look SO MUCH better here than you do in the outfit.
Clark: OH AGREED!
Kind of late here, but...

I loved the one of Superman looking at the picture of Lois. (Where's that pic from anyway? I don't remember it from the show.)

Clark: Who is that strange visitor from another planet?

~~~~~

And the last one:

Jimmy: Hey, guys, I'm Superman.

Clark and Lois: What?!
Jimmy: Do you know what you guys remind me of? That game at the fair where they have those clowns and you put ping pong balls in their mouths
Jimmy: Hey guys, which one of you ate my experimental batch of Shock Candy?
Lois: WHAT??
Clark: US??
Both: NEVER!!
Jimmy: ...Well, at least I know it works...
Posted By: cab Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 09/01/06 08:25 PM
Ha ha. You guys are great. I thought all of your captions were hilarious!

But I'm going to have to say that HatMan wins. Trout faces. Great.

smile1 CAB
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 09/02/06 06:18 AM
Oops. Double post.
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 09/02/06 06:18 AM
Glad you liked it. smile

So, let's see what you guys make of this:

[Linked Image]

(Thanks again to Christiane. smile )

Paul
Tell me the truth or else!!

(Which show is this pic from, btw?)
Clark (singing): I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night... oh wait... I'm not carrying mistletoe, what is this again?

Lois (OS): Oh Brother!
Posted By: MirandaW Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 09/02/06 07:56 AM
Clark: 'Must kill roses... must kill roses..'

And finally, the true effect of green kryptonite is revealed: a thorough dislike of flowers.
Lois(OS): Where are the roses Dan sent me?
Jimmy(OS): I don't have a clue!
Clark: I kill you, Scardino!
Posted By: Selinde Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 12:05 PM
Hmm.. So.. nobody seems to answer to this topic anymore..
Thought I'd just post a new caption smile

[Linked Image]

& Let the games begin wink
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 01:32 PM
Oh Paul! I'm sorry I missed out on your caption - I was on vacation when you posted. That was hilarious! And Loislane2 your caption totally cracked me up. (Oh, and yes, what episode was that screen shot taken from?)

Okay, Selinde, I was going to take a stab at yours, but unfortunately I can't see your picture?
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 01:45 PM
Oops. Sorry. I completely forgot about this. blush

Thanks for bringing it back up, Selinde.

As for the image... I'm guessing it's on a server that doesn't allow hotlinking.

Instead click here , and you should be able to see it in a new tab/window.

Paul
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 01:51 PM
Nope, the click here option didn't work either Paul.

However if you manually type in:

www.loisandclarkarchive.com/Soulmates/SoulMates614.jpg

(DON'T CLICK ON IT - TYPE IT IN - OR COPY/PASTE)

That works.

And what a funny picture. I'll be back later with a caption. I have to be inspired first. :-)

(Selinde - That's Andreia's website - yes she doesn't allow hotlinking. I just usually save the pic I want and upload it to photobucket and hotlink to it there... just as an FYI...)
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 04:45 PM
Ok, here's my caption:

Those reinactments are killer. Good thing they have androids to play the parts now . . .

Herb-droid: Can you hear me now? No? Oh, well, let me turn up the volume a bit.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/16/06 05:50 PM
Herb: Oooh, yes, Lois and Clark are just getting ready to kiss... it's almost time for me to walk up and interrupt them. 3, 2, 1... showtime.

goofy
Herb: To interrupt or not to interrupt...?
H.G. Wells to Clark: Just pinch Tempus right there on the chin and he'll let go of her. He's ticklish, you know.

---

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Herb: With a little pinch of fairy dust and POOF! Tempus is gone!
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/17/06 06:18 PM
Wells, narrating: Today, we've secretly replaced the Daily Planet's regular gossip collumnist with Folger's Crystals! Let's see if anyone notices...
Posted By: Selinde Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/26/06 02:15 PM
Sorry for all the problems with the link blush I'll save&upload next time (Whoaah i've got my own server cool ) Well anywayz

Ooh who am I to choose.. it's so hard.. ehhhhmmm I think I'll go for..

MetroRhodes smile Because I think it just fits the cap perfectly and i was roflol when i read it laugh

You're up next smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 10/26/06 03:31 PM
Hee hee - glad I could make you laugh.

Okay, try this one out...

[Linked Image]
I'm in a wierd mood because of cold and flu drugs but I can't resist this one

Clark: Pee Yew! Yuck who let it rip?
---
Lois: [off screen] How long can you hold your breath?
Clark: Well, let's see...
---

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 11/03/06 02:42 PM
Santa Claus (off screen): Now, put your finger beside your nose . . .

Clark: Like this?

(Lois, off-screen looks like she might want to say something.)

Superman (after the picture--the suit suddenly shows up on Clark, and he looks around): Oops. Maybe I shouldn't try that in the newsroom.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 11/06/06 10:32 AM
Whoops! I had totally forgotten about this thread...

Hah! You guys are too funny.

Crazy_Babe I laughed myself silly at yours... so I guess you're up. I hope you're feeling better!

-- MR angel-devil
Posted By: woody Re: Caption Competition- New Game plus 1 :P - 11/13/06 02:14 AM
Sorry to late-post.

Clark: Ahhh-chooooooo.

As shockwave from super sneeze blows out all the windows in the newsroom...

Clark (chagrined): Whoops.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards