Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lane & Kent Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/14/06 09:33 AM
Hi everyone I am a new member here! Was wondering what is your fav. and least fav. episode in season 3 of Lois and Clark? My fav. is Home Is Where It Hurts The Most because I think that lois and Clark get closer because Lois thinks that Clark is going to die. Also Lois and her dad get closer because he saves Clark for Lois and Clark's parents. My least is Big Girls Don't Fly because Clark has to leave Lois mecry and the earth frown ! Lois is SO sad and CLark(superman)almost starts to cry when he has to leave Lois and his parents mecry . I almost started to cry with it because it is so sad that Lois and Clark leave each other frown !!! A plus to this episode is that now I HAVE to get the 4th season when it comes out laugh !LOL
Posted By: Tahu Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 12:49 AM
I love home is where the hurt is, because it shows so many insecurities of Lois. I like Just Say Noah because finally they are back together and I love the sarcasm in this episode.

My least favorite is Contact, I will never understsand why Clark dumped Lois for her on good.
Posted By: C_A Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 03:30 AM
Was wondering what is your fav. and least fav. episode in season 3 of Lois and Clark?
Favorite: Tempus, Anyone? (HIWTHI is also really good)
Least favorite: Contact, WIEAK, the Clone Argh; they're all pretty awful, I simply cannot pick one.

I will never understsand why Clark dumped Lois for her on good.
What? But... but his logic was so sound!
Posted By: lois14 Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 03:33 AM
my favourite? uhm , hard one , I think there all great laugh but I'm gonna pick Tempus,Anyone? and Ultra women

my least favourite episode is contact
Posted By: Cristina Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 06:23 AM
Favorita: Just say Noah, We have a lot to talk about or Ordinary People

Least favorite: I can't think of one right now... So I'll leave that for later wink
Posted By: friendofCK Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 08:17 AM
I loved Its a Small World After All and Dad who Came in From the Cold. In the DWCIFTC- I love Lois and Clarks talks about children espeically when he tells her "its not like getting a dog." I love that! smile

I hated the ones with Wanda Detroit, her voice and her drama were just too much for me.Plus they just served to prolong the marriage between Clark and Lois.
Posted By: Lane & Kent Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 09:50 AM
I know I didn't the one with Wanda Detroit either.
Posted By: jackiek Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 11:16 AM
Welcome L&K!

My fave ep of S3 is definately WHATTA. I just love when the look of Clark's face when she answers his proposal with "Who's asking, Clark or Superman?".

Jackie
Posted By: Lane & Kent Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/15/06 12:16 PM
I loved that one too. When Lois says who's asking Clark or superman? Then in a later episode she proposes to Clark!
Posted By: SPark Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/18/06 10:41 AM
There are lots of episodes I like.
We Have a lot to talk about, Ordinary People, Tempus, Anyone?, Dad who came in from the cold,
Ultra Woman, I like this one when Lois 'opened' the iron gate & then threw it away, its funny. goofy
I actually liked Big Girls Dont Fly,
sure its really sad that Clark/Superman has to leave but
what gets me is that it showed what Lois is really made of. If it were me in her place, I don't know if I can do what she did. Lois sacrificed everything. Its really noble. I got teary-eyed in this ep too. mecry

Like everyone else I also think the 'Clonesia Argh' is just, arrghh. really.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/18/06 11:32 AM
I love season 3! smile1 Some of my favorite episodes: We Have a Lot to Talk About, Ordinary People, Just Say Noah, Ultra Woman... razz mad razz
Posted By: Lane & Kent Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/18/06 01:54 PM
I said that my least fav. episode was big girls don't fly but the more i think about it is also my fav lol !! I know that's probably weird!LOL lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/20/06 11:26 AM
Fave = Ultra Woman
Least Fave = Contact
Posted By: daisymay390 Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/03/06 03:38 PM
Hi, i'm new here and I just finished watching season three and my favorite is definitely Just Say Noah and Ordinary People. My least favorites are the clone arc and the nazi episode.
Posted By: Lane & Kent Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/05/06 01:48 PM
Hi and Welcome!!!!!
Posted By: Whitters Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/05/06 02:12 PM
Favorite: Tempus Anyone?
I'm a huge Tempus lover. So any episode with him in it is a good one for me. Thats why I love Season 4 so much, because he's in there more.
Least Favorite: Big Girls Don't Fly/Clone Arc (tied).
Hated those episodes. BGDF depresses me, even though I know it gets better again in only 2 episodes.
Posted By: Tez Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/13/06 10:16 AM
Ohh where to start?

Favorites:
-Seconds
-Double Jeopardy
-Big Girls Don't Fly
-Tempus Anyone?
-Never On Sunday

Least favorites:
-Contact
-Ordinary People
-Don't Tug on Superman's cape
Posted By: Tez Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/13/06 10:16 AM
Ohh where to start?

Favorites:
-Seconds
-Double Jeopardy
-Big Girls Don't Fly
-Tempus Anyone?
-Never On Sunday

Least favorites:
-Contact
-Ordinary People
-Don't Tug on Superman's cape
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/13/06 02:42 PM
Favorites:
Just Say Noah and Ultra Woman

Least Favorite:
The Lois kidnapping and amnesia arc.
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/13/06 03:23 PM
Favorites:

We Have a Lot to Talk About
Ordinary People
Just Say Noah
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape
Ultrawoman
Tempus Anyone
Big Girls Don't Fly

Least Favorites:

Super Mann
Never on Sunday
Dad Who Came In From The Cold
Posted By: MirandaW Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/15/06 10:09 AM
I love Don't Tug on Superman's Cape. I have to admit, however, it's been a while since I have seen series 3 (I'm waiting for the DVD!) and only have a select few episodes on VHS.
Posted By: Tez Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/16/06 03:55 PM
I love any episode with Luther in seaons 1 and 3.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 08/19/06 09:29 PM
I love Home is Where the Hurt Is and Big Girls Don't Fly. I didn't care for Contact or Never on Sunday.
Posted By: Kara_Kent Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/17/17 12:01 PM
Definitely the 1st 2! And just say Noah...I liked that scene when Clark was floating in their room lol and Lois was like, "Your life is so weird."
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: Favorite Episode in Season 3 - 07/17/17 11:56 PM
So hard to decide on this one... Just Say Noah and Don't Tug on Superman's Cape, and I Now Pronounce You. Those are my top three, but in no particular order.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards