Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: friendofCK Season three - 05/10/06 01:00 PM
Is anyone else going out of their mind waiting on season three for so long I had to live off old VHS tapes and finally got the Season one and Season two DVD's I swear I have watched them all like a hundred times (I know I know I'm obcessed... or at least that is what people tell me) but I absoltuely can not wait tille June 20th!!!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Season three - 05/10/06 01:09 PM
Amanda -

Yes! -- But at least you *have* old VHS tapes to watch in the meantime. I do not have the shows recorded. goofy

So yes, you aren't the only one! dance
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Season three - 05/11/06 04:22 AM
Yes I am what I taped of the third season I have lost or destroyed so I'm eagerly awaiting the moment to get it. I'm going to have to import it, but I'd rather pay the import tax to get it than wait a full year to receive the Australian release. Just so all the Aussies know if you have yet to purchase S1 and S2 the PAL version will be released next month according to ezydvd.
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Season three - 05/11/06 02:31 PM
Thanks - your post reminded me to check if playusa.com have got it listed at last; turns out they have, so I've ordered my copy in advance.
Posted By: JudeMustard Re: Season three - 05/15/06 03:20 PM
Yeah, I just can't wait for S3 to be out! I've pre-ordered it on Amazon, and I keep logging on to check if they've shipped it yet, because there was once I pre-ordered from them and they shipped before the actual release date, and I keep hoping they'll do it again.

I taped the episodes, but I've lost a couple of tapes frown and the ones that I still have have grown fungus! I just can't bear to throw them out, though.
Posted By: Tez Re: Season three - 06/02/06 11:21 AM
I don't have any VHS tapes of any seasons, so I have had to live off of Seasons 1 & 2 untill June 20th. I am counting the days!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards