Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChriscyK Which Episode? - 01/01/06 06:30 PM
Hello!

I was just watching FoLC videos the other day and I was wondering where a clip came from. It's the scene where Lois is wearing (Clark's?) glasses and they kiss. I was going through all my episodes today and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Chriscy
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Which Episode? - 01/01/06 06:55 PM
Criscy, it is from "Don't Tug on Superman's Cape" from season 3. wink The scene is about halfway through the episode, just before a commercial break in fact. Hope that helps! laugh
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: Which Episode? - 01/01/06 07:03 PM
Ah! I'm gonna go check it out right now. Thanks! smile
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: Which Episode? - 01/01/06 07:57 PM
Oh! Another question. Which episode was the one where Lois was holding a baby outdoors and Clark spins in front of her?

Thanks! goofy
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Which Episode? - 01/01/06 08:09 PM
That one was "Tempus Fugitive" late in season 2. The scene is near the end. wink How scary is it that I know all this so well LOL!
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: Which Episode? - 01/02/06 12:45 PM
Awesome! Found it, thanks! smile
Posted By: AnHa Re: Which Episode? - 01/02/06 07:36 PM
Originally posted by SuperGEM:
That one was "Tempus Fugitive" late in season 2. The scene is near the end. wink How scary is it that I know all this so well LOL!
Not scary at all laugh
Posted By: AnHa Re: Which Episode? - 01/02/06 07:39 PM
This makes me think of something. Has there ever been a game here like "Name that episode" where someone posts a screencap from a certain episode and the others have to say which one? Or was that on Zoom's boards? (Or did I see it in a different fandom or maybe even imagined it? Now that last thing could be scary wink )
Posted By: HatMan Re: Which Episode? - 01/03/06 01:23 AM
No, there was one.

Picture Quiz

Picture Quiz II

Picture Quiz III

Picture Quiz IV

Picture Quiz V

Picture Quiz VI

Picture Quiz VII

Picture Quiz VIII

Picture Quiz IX

And, finally:

Photo Quiz 10

(Don't ask me why I ended up pasting all those links. I guess I hadn't realized when I started that it had gone on that long.)

Anyway, the thing ended with Quiz 10. No one guessed the current picture, no one came to identify it (now it seems to be gone entirely), and no one posted a new one.

If you want to revive it, go right ahead. smile It's been a while. I had to go all the way back to the first page of the forum to find the first one, and the last one is on the third page. Maybe if you start it up again, people will enjoy and it'll take off.

(There was a Quote Quiz that came and went at the same time, too, BTW. Just mentioning in case anyone was interested in that.)

Paul
Posted By: AnHa Re: Which Episode? - 01/03/06 04:47 PM
Thanks Paul smile

I'm gonna start it up again, and see where it goes smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards