Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Caption Competition (Continued...) - 12/19/05 04:37 PM
I hope this picture hasn't been used before...I just thought it was perfect for getting those creative skills going! wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: archbish99 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 12/19/05 06:16 PM
"Sorry -- Kryptonian under a yellow sun? I'm not buying 'Resistance Is Futile.'"

(Just 'cause I think the thing in the front looks like a Borg pincer....)
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 12/27/05 08:22 PM
Because of the lack of interest and the fact that you were the only one who replied, archbish99, you're up next! smile
Posted By: archbish99 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/03/06 11:17 PM
Ack! And because I was out of town.... :-/

Okay, give this one a shot:

[Linked Image]
--
Clark (in a French accent): Et voilá, ze next piece of our collection. Zis fabulous photo-fwame is handmade, by oakwood. Notice ze marvelous carved dessins and ze golden details! Your offers, s'il vous plaît?
--

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/05/06 06:35 AM
Manager: Er... No, Supe -- Clark. We at the FoLC Hotel are certainly not obsessed with you and Lois.

Clark: Then why do you have a picture of us on the desk in every room?

Manager: Because... uhm... we accidentally ordered too many from... the Daily Planet's publicity office?

Clark: Why would a hotel be ordering publicity pictures from the Daily Planet?

Manager: So... er... we could qualify for... uh... better subscription rates? We do get a copy for every room, you know...
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/06/06 03:19 AM
Lois: What are you doing rearranging my decor Clark?

Clark: Uh... I wasn't trying to rearrange anything it's just that well... I think the Prankster broke in and put super glue on it because well, my hand seems to be stuck
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/06/06 08:51 PM
"Lois! Why do you have this picture of us up in your living room?!? My hair looks waaay too poofy in it!"
Posted By: archbish99 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/10/06 11:18 PM
Anna, je ne peux que choisir ta réponse.... C'est à toi! laugh
Oh, merci beaucoup!! laugh

Alors, les FoLCs... voilá ze next picture of our competition:

[Linked Image]

AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/12/06 06:11 AM
Sorry, I couldn't resist doing this one

Lois: Clark does my bottom look big in this?
Clark: Hmmm...
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/12/06 06:50 PM
"You can look, but you can't touch, Farmboy!"
Posted By: archbish99 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/13/06 12:10 AM
Clark: "Jimmy, I don't think anyone's going to buy that this marionette is Lois if you keep dropping the string for its head...."
Oh, God, I totally forgot it was my turn to pick a winner!! Sorry!!

Tough competition, but I think I'll go with LL! You're up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 01/25/06 09:10 PM
[Linked Image]

Sorry so small! confused
---
Lois: Wow... there's Superman! *walks like a robot and doesn't stop even after crashing on the bars* I want Superman!
---

Pathetic, I know. I may be back with a better attempt.
See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 02/03/06 12:20 AM
Because no one else replied, you're up next, Anna! smile
Thanks, LL smile

OK, then, let's see...

[Linked Image]

Do your best, FoLCs laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 02/03/06 03:11 PM
"Dear Lord...Why do I like chocolate so much? It only makes me go into an extreme sugar high and get jealous over men like Clark Kent! Clark Kent, God...Clark Kent! He's a hick from Smallville! I could do sooooo much better than that!"
Posted By: archbish99 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 02/04/06 09:17 AM
"Yes, CJ, it's a very fun thing that you can fly. *slightly hysterical laughter* If you come down, you can... have some ice cream?"
Well, since there don't seem to be any more takers, I'll go with... LL! You're up next!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 02/10/06 07:05 PM
smile TY.

Hopefully, this one hasn't been used before.

[Linked Image]
---
Clark: Itsmineitsmineitsmineitsmineitsmine!
---

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 02/14/06 02:34 PM
Clark: So, Bob, let me show you how to fly.
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 03/12/06 02:59 AM
Oops...sorry RL has kept me busy! blush

Anna, you're up if you're still interested. smile
Thank you, LL!

Let's see if this one is going to draw any takers...

[Linked Image]

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Tez Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 03/21/06 04:44 PM
Lois: Good job Clark! That's awesome that you got the story, I am so proud of you!
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 03/21/06 05:21 PM
Lois: How could you do this Clark!
Clark: Well...
Lois: For the record Kent my battle in that mud wrestling match is not front page news!
Jimmy and Cat (laughing): Oh yes it is!
Headline:
"Daily Planet Reporter Falls in Vat of Chocolate Icecream; Fire Department Called to Scoop Her Out"

Jimmy: *snickering* Well Lois, I guess you were finally scooped. I knew the day would come, but I never thought it would be done so literally!
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/10/06 12:51 PM
Just bumping this up - not sure why this thread died?!? It used to be so much fun! Looks like the last poster forgot to pick a winner!!! wink
Good God, it was my turn? I'm so awfully sorry! blush

Next up is... Catherine Bruce!! Go, Cat!!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/14/06 04:19 PM
Bumping this up for Catherine!!!!
*primps hair* Meeeeee?

Okay! laugh After hours upon hours (okay, 30 seconds until I saw this one and started to crack up for some reason...) I have found something!

[Linked Image]

Go wacky. laugh
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/15/06 02:14 AM
Clark: Wait a second. We're married now? With this cord and these outfits, I thought we were just modeling the new drapes...

-----

Zara: Next comes the ritual examination.

Clark: Examinaion?

Zara: Yes. Uhm, I'm not entirely familiar with Earth's customs, but you were raised Jewish... right?

(Sorry, that's what happens after you spend so much time in the pick-up lines thread...)

-----

Zara: Now that we've been officially married, it's time for us to take the next step...

Clark: You don't mean...

Zara: Dinner with the in-laws.

-----

Zara: Now, to prove your worthiness to be my husband, you must stand by my side during the coming ordeal.

Clark: Well, I've still got some of my super powers...

Zara: I'm afraid that won't help you here.

Clark: Why not? What do I need to do?

Zara: It is an ancient Kryptonian test of male patience and strength of will. It is called the Purchasing of the Shoes...

----

Zara: The wedding feast will be presided over by the royal minstrel, a famed bard who only recently returned to us. His name is Elvis...

----

Zara: Clark, use your X-ray vision. Look behind that wall.

Clark: Okay. There's... Wait, what's that doing there?

Zara: Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

Clark: But... but...

Zara: New Krypton. I can't believe you fell for that...
Clark: What do you mean, 'it doesn't come off'?

Zara: Marriage is a permanent union, you know? This is to ensure that we'll stick together, for better or for worse.

---

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: beethoven Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/16/06 03:08 AM
CK: Why are we surounded by a camera crew???

Z: It helps prove paternity

CK: What???

Z: Well men arent the only ones with concubines.... and paternity must be proven in order for the heir to be legitimate...

CK: so what does the union actually amount to???

Z: While I was on Earth, I read that "Pollitical Marriages" were what you guys called it. In reality no more than a transfer of political power...
Posted By: Cherry Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/20/06 11:12 AM
Clark: That's it! This is the last time I'm going shopping with you!
Posted By: Matrix Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/20/06 11:25 AM
ROFL - Cherry that was great! laugh
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Caption Competition (Continued...) - 06/20/06 12:05 PM
Z: Don't look now...

C: What...

Z: There is a whole bunch of people starring at us.

C: Well, we are getting married.

Z: Not those people, the people off screen!

C: Oh, them. You get used to it afterwhile.

James
Ooops! If HatMan hadn't said anything in the other thread... he he he... sorry guys!

Okay, now after much deliberation, many hours of hard thou--

Okay I confess. I closed my eyes, spun several times in a circle, knocked over a lamp, my soda, and my chair, and pointed. (this was because they all made me giggle...) The closest name (by about twenty feet) was beethoven! laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards