Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CK law and order svu? - 10/26/05 09:39 AM
Ok, this has probably been posted to some board somewhere, but I just had to tell someone when i seen it. I was looking over the new upcoming episodes for law and order svu, and the one that airs on the 1st of Nov. called "starved" has Dean Cain playing the bad guy. eek So I just about fell off my chair and had to share the news in case someone else did not know.
Again sorry if this was alresdy posted somewhere.
party

---------------------------------
I'm not a geek, I'm a level 75 dragoon.
Posted By: LabRat Re: law and order svu? - 10/26/05 09:42 AM
Oooooooh. I don't have that much interest in following the non-LNC careers of Teri and Dean, but I actually watch SVU, so that will be a nice treat.

Thanks for the headsup. Although I suspect it'll be a while before we see it over here in the UK. <g>

And don't worry about posting something that's been posted before, CK. We're not one of those forums that jumps all over people for that kind of thing. At worst, we'll just tell you where you can find the previous thread - and that's only so you can see what others have said about the information. <G>

LabRat smile
Posted By: CK Re: law and order svu? - 10/29/05 11:18 PM
Just a heads up on that episode, my tivo guide indicated it to be on nov. 2nd, now i have found out it is not supposed to air until the 15th, (I think someone messed up smile1

and hope it's not too long a wait for you labby! drool

------------------------------------
I'm not a geek, I'm a level 75 dragoon.
Posted By: CK Re: law and order svu? - 10/29/05 11:25 PM
sorry, I ment to say it was supposed to air on nov. 1st,now its set for nov. 15th (stupid keyboard imps!) :rolleyes:

--------------------------------
I'm not a geek, I'm a level 75 dragoon
Posted By: LabRat Re: law and order svu? - 10/30/05 04:38 AM
Just for future reference, CK - if you make a mistake in your post or want to go back and change something later, just click on the little notepad icon in the post header. That will let you back in to change whatever you like. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: CK Re: law and order svu? - 11/02/05 09:30 AM
oh, thanks lab, I didn't know that huh

-------------------------------------
I'm not a geek. I'm a level 75 dragoon.
Posted By: LabRat Re: law and order svu? - 11/02/05 09:53 AM
Well, you can't know everything. laugh

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards