Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLane9397 SOSL&C NL Update! - 08/12/05 06:52 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for submissions for the SOSL&C - Save Our Superman: A Lois & Clark/Superhero fanforum newsletter. The cut-off date is Thursday, September 1st.

You can send those to me at LoisLane9397@aol.com, you can also request to be added to the mailing list for the ezine NL publication.

I'm also working on a companion website which will be updated from time to time!

Thanks!
Lois "Alexis" Lane
SOSL&C NL Editor
http://thelexifiles.com/soslc
Posted By: jackiek Re: SOSL&C NL Update! - 08/12/05 01:30 PM
What kind of submissions are you looking for?

Jackie
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: SOSL&C NL Update! - 08/12/05 05:08 PM
Basically, anything that applies to Lois & Clark and or superheroes. It can also be a place for people to upload their current superhero role playing games that might be taking place.

I'd like for someone who's an avid reader for fanfic to pick a story for review in each issue as well.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: SOSL&C NL Update! - 08/12/05 07:02 PM
Hi,

I'm not familiar with any of this. I'm a bit clueless as to what is going on (besides what you wrote here and the bit I saw from the link).

Cheers,
Roo
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: SOSL&C NL Update! - 08/13/05 02:51 PM
Hi Roo,

What exactly would you like to know?

SOSL&C was an ezine I used to produce/publish a few years ago. I've decided to bring it back to include superheroes and I believe I'll be publishing it less than I used to.

The website is a work in progress and it will include on-going stories that will be updated in the newsletter so readers can check it out. If we get enough pictures of FoLC/fans going out and doing things, I'll also upload those too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is the newsletter is a website update that comes out 4 times a year and it will include photos and articles, columns etc...like a mini Daily Planet. laugh

I hope this sheds more light on the topic and please don't hesitate to email me if you have anymore questions.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards