Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: aikko Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 08:15 AM
Hello! I'm Aikko from the Philippines! I have been a fan of Lois and Clark since I was 13 and has been hooked ever since. When I learned about the dvd to be relaesed I can't wait to have my own copy. I'm not sure to if it'll be available in the Philippines so I splurged and bought from Amazon!!! I was kind of disappointed though because I'm not suppose to receive it till July 15!!!!! I can't wait!

Anyway, hope I'll have lots of fun with you guys... my sister just doesn't understand how I really love a show that has ended nearly 10 years ago!

Would you know if season 2/3/4 will be released too?

Hope you guys have a nice day!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 09:07 AM
Welcome, Aikko!

I hope you have a great time with us! party party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 11:11 AM
Hey, Aikko - welcome to the playground. Hope you have fun hanging out with us. smile1

As far as I know, there's been no official announcement so far regarding releasing the other seasons on DVD. I assume the company is waiting to see how sales of the first one go, before comitting to it. Cross your fingers!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Lolly Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 12:17 PM
Hi Aikko, I'm new here too, but I've foud a marvelous place..you wont be disappointed!! thumbsup
Posted By: SomethingBlue Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 01:06 PM
Hey Aikko, welcome! I'm new here 2, actually this is my 1st post, I didn't know where to post, lol, I'm Clarisse, and I'm Brazilian, I still didn't get the dvd, it will only be released here in november... frown
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 01:19 PM
Welcome, all three of you! Dive right in and enjoy the boards. wave

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Simona Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 01:20 PM
Hi Aikko and Clarisse, welcome!!! (and welcome again, Lolly! wink )

party party

simona smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 03:59 PM
Welcome, Clarisse!

party party party

Have a great time!

(And Lolly, welcome again laugh )

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Lolly Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 04:26 PM
thanks!! laugh
Posted By: SomethingBlue Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 07:11 PM
Thanks, ya'll!!!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 08:20 PM
Welcome to the boards, Aikko, Cla and Lolly!
smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: jackiek Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/25/05 08:49 PM
Welcome Aikko, Clarisse & Lolly! smile

Jackie
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/26/05 02:01 PM
Yay!!! I'm always so happy to see new folcs (or at least new to the online community) because it helps prove my sister wrong when she says a show that was on over a decade ago just can't be cool anymore or that I must be insane for still liking it. smile1

Welcome Aikko, Clarisse & Lolly!!!!!!

I hope you guys have fun here! laugh

Sara goofy
Posted By: Lolly Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/26/05 02:47 PM
wow Sara, what your sister says is the same thing my friends tell me!! I hate them when they're acting like this, because I thing that also in "10000" years I'll think about Lois&Clark as one of the thing I liked most in my youth! goofy
Posted By: SomethingBlue Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/26/05 04:16 PM
I also hate when people say that! And it's so not true, the fans are everywhere, about 3 years ago I made a blend with some of my fav pics, printed it and put it on my binder cover, the binder I used on my english and spanish classes, and 2 people in my english class and 1 in the spanish class saw it and said they loved the show (and them they borrowed my tapes and I couldn't watch them for months lol), and I'm sure that if I still had the binder the same thing would keep happening, it's an amazing show, it doesn't matter if it was over 1, 10 or 20 years ago, people still love it and will for a long time!
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Hi everyone!!! - 06/28/05 05:46 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!
party
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards