Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lolly we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 06:10 PM
Do you know where I can find the episode "We a lo to talk about" to download?? I've registered it in a tape but I've missed the 20 minutes, and I never had chance to see them.. can you help me??
Posted By: Lolly Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 06:23 PM
well..forget it.. I found a web site were it said it is illegal downloading tv episodes and I didn't knew it.. sorry.. blush
Posted By: Elena Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 06:29 PM
Legge Urbani? wink

Elena
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 06:29 PM
Well, I don't know how they do it in Italy, but in the US, we're allowed to make a copy of a tv show for our own use -- they were thinking video tapes, but I figure a computer copy is the same thing, really. As long as you're not trying to *sell* it to anyone, I think you're okay.

Unfortunately, I don't know where to tell you to look; I always have to ask around. Like, for instance, anyone know where I might get Stargate eps? <g>

PJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 06:43 PM
Pam, I have a couple of SG1 dl sites bookmarked, but the only ones I've ever been able to find only cater for the current season as it's aired.

They don't tend to carry back catalogues due to bandwidth space and the main SG1 websites/forums are pretty cagey with details on where to find eps.

Still searching....

LabRat smile (but now off to bed )
Posted By: Lolly Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 07:02 PM
Ok, thank you for your replies and I hope I'll be able to find them somewhere.
sob!! whinging
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/19/05 09:16 PM
Hi there wave

You can donwload episodes from here.

Enjoy! laugh

MDL.
Posted By: Lolly Re: we have a lot to talk about - 06/20/05 03:42 AM
Thank you for your advice, MDL..I found the episode but it didn't work...I'm not lucky at all and I'm a disaster using pc too. I'll try again to download it later..
bye wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards