Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Quel Lane Song Title - 01/01/05 10:33 AM
Hey, guys! wave

What's the name of the song Lois had to dance to while she was wearing the chicken costume in I've Got a Crush on You? The song that blonde girl was singing.

Thanks,
Raquel smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Song Title - 01/01/05 12:34 PM
I looked for a little while but I cannot find it on here and I can't hook up my VCR just yet to check. I just *thought* the lady sings it but there is no formal intro?

I looked in the script , but I can't find it. I may be blind - which I hope I am b/c now I want to know!
Posted By: LabRat Re: Song Title - 01/01/05 12:41 PM
My memory wants to say it's How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down On The Farm, Now That They've Seen Paree? by Sam M. Lewis/Joe Young. But it's been so long since I've watched the episode I could just be making it up as I go along...

Still, worth checking out, I guess. smile

Lyrics here , if that helps.

LabRat smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Song Title - 01/01/05 12:55 PM
LOL!!! Thanks Labrat!
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: Song Title - 01/01/05 02:23 PM
Thanks, LabRat!!!! smile I always wanted to know the song but didn't have a clue about its title so thanks a lot! smile

Raquel
Posted By: LabRat Re: Song Title - 01/02/05 05:53 AM
Oh good, it was that one. thumbsup Hey, my memory's not as bad as I thought it was. That's two episode questions I've remembered correctly in the past two days.

Well...on some things. I still had to sit struggling for the longest time the other day before I could recall the name of my sister-in-law. dizzy

Not surprised you couldn't remember it, Raquel. Could they have come up with a longer song title? eek

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards