Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Psychofurball Anybody know? - 12/06/04 01:06 PM
I need some help. Does anyone know an episode where someone says "Here we go"..Anyone??

Thanks,
Rach laugh
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Anybody know? - 12/06/04 10:12 PM
I think Clark might of said it but I'm not too sure of the episode
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Anybody know? - 12/07/04 12:16 AM
HEHEHE! Found a clip. Thanks to julie!

Rach
Posted By: Crackers Re: Anybody know? - 12/14/04 06:37 PM
well now im curious? what episode did u find the clip from? ive been wracking my brain and can't think of one instance. isn't that horrible? lol
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Anybody know? - 12/14/04 08:13 PM
Crackers -

It was Lois saying "Here we go..." in the episode Ultra Woman. That cute little scene in which they were researching something, Lois is looking over Clark's shoulder and kissing his shaving nicks. laugh

Sara goofy
Posted By: sandrad Re: Anybody know? - 12/22/04 12:13 PM
Clark nicks himself when he shaves?! confused Man, I really need to get my hands on some episodes and re-watch them! goofy

Mirage smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Anybody know? - 12/22/04 09:03 PM
There is an episode where he has a cut or scab on his hand too.
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Anybody know? - 12/23/04 11:04 AM
Mirage, the shaving nicks happened in Ultra Woman - if you remember, that's the episode where the Newtrich sisters shot him with a red Kryptonite ray and his powers were transferred to Lois. So... a non-superpowered Clark equals someone not used to shaving with normal razors, which equals... shaving nicks. wink Ouch! eek

Wendy wink
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Anybody know? - 12/23/04 09:29 PM
I liked that episode. Clark was cute with the little cuts...I know pathetic, but I thought it was cute.

Now I have to watch this one, just b/c I cannot remember it clearly. Well I have a four and a half day break coming up!!!!

Now what is in the works here?????
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Anybody know? - 12/23/04 10:59 PM
You'll find out soon. laugh wink ...hopefully if my other sidekicks do their part.

Rach
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards