Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sandrad L&C Soundtrack - 11/19/04 05:39 AM
wave Hi everyone!

Does anyone know whether the L&C soundtrack is still available and where?

Thanks!
Mirage:)
Posted By: HatMan Re: L&C Soundtrack - 11/19/04 06:02 AM
Not sure how widely available it is, but I found it on amazon here. There are currently 4 people selling it.

There was also one person selling it here on ebay.

I didn't check for Canadian shipping, but I'm sure one of the five would.

Oh... just found this site, which includes a link to the CD being sold here at half.com.

Basically, from what I can see, it's not being produced anymore (not surprising), but there are still at least a few people selling old copies (some of which were never opened).

Paul
Posted By: sandrad Re: L&C Soundtrack - 11/19/04 12:49 PM
Thanks for going through the trouble, Paul! smile smile smile

Mirage
Posted By: metwin1 Re: L&C Soundtrack - 11/23/04 09:49 PM
Mirage Wood,

Do you want the soundtrack because you love LnC, or are you looking for a specific track in the soundtrack?

I have the soundtrack. It is good, but nothing spectacular. In fact, the 2 most memorable pieces in the soundtrack are the Main Theme and the Love Theme.

I can send you the mp3s of both tracks if you like, so you can listen and decide before buying the soundtrack.

Or have you already bought it?

twins
metwin1
Posted By: sandrad Re: L&C Soundtrack - 11/24/04 12:29 PM
Thanks, metwin1!

Actually, I was just in the mood to get my hands on absolutely anything I possibly can that has to do with L&C...AND I was thinking of what to put on my Christmas wish-list because I've already been asked several times.

I went to the site that Paul provided above, which happened to have sample clips of the songs and I agree...they're not so-fantastic-I-must-get-them-or-else. So, I guess I'll just pass.

Thanks for the offer!

Mirage:)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards