Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lea What episode? - 07/30/04 09:00 AM
Hi,
Well firstly, my name's Lea, and I'm new here. They've just started showing L&C re-runs on sky here in England & I've become addicted to the show. I've always been a big fanfic writter, so when I found this site I thought I'd have a go at writing one for L&C. (It should be posted by tonight.)

I do have a question though. Appart from Seasons Greetings, and Twas' the night before mxymas (sp?), I was wondering if they made any other Christmas episodes?

Anyway, thanks to anyone who can answer my question. I look forward to reading your fic's and posting mine.

Lea.
Posted By: Shadow Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 10:08 AM
Hi, welcome! I hope you enjoy it around here! I personally can't recall any other Xmas episodes, but I also haven't seen the show since they 86'ed the re-runs a few years ago.

JD
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 10:17 AM
Hi Lea! Welcome!

To answer your question:
I don't think there was a first season Christmas episode, the second season episode was Seasons Greedings, the third season episode was Home is Where the Hurt Is, and the fourth season episode was Twas the Night before Myxmas.

- Laura smile
Posted By: RL Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 10:57 AM
I don't think there was a first season Christmas episode
Technically, there was a Christmas episode in the first season but it didn't have anything to do with Christmas. If you notice the episode, "Witness," you'll see Christmas decorations around the Daily Planet. Strangely, though, the episode was postponed and wasn't actually aired until January following "All Shook Up."

It was supposed to come between "Pheromone, My Lovely" and "Honeymoon in Metropolis."
Posted By: LabRat Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 11:30 AM
I was just about to post what Roger did, but he got there first. <g> Those decorations in Witness were about all the Chrismassy they stretched to in S1.

So instead, I'll just content myself with saying, welcome, Lea, enjoy, have fun, and, yay, another writer! (Can't have too many of those). wave

LabRat [Linked Image]
Posted By: Simona Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 12:43 PM
Hi Lea! Welcome! party

Simona smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 02:14 PM
Welcome, Lea! And ditto Labrat! We can never have too many writers!

wave Sara
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: What episode? - 07/30/04 08:53 PM
Hey Lea....

Welcome to the party !!!!!

MDL.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: What episode? - 07/31/04 11:37 PM
Welcome to the boards, Lea! dance dance

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lea Re: What episode? - 08/01/04 06:46 PM
Thank you all for your help answering my question, and your welcomes!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards