Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: RL Photo Quiz VII - 06/19/03 06:15 PM
Time to split off this topic again.

What episode did this picture come from and what just happened?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/19/03 07:26 PM
All Shook Up--Lois was checking to make sure Clark was okay after he stopped a car and was 'thrown' into a pile of boxes. The Nightfall asteroid had passed in front of the sun and caused a small blackout... the car ended up coming at them as a result.
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/19/03 07:43 PM
You got it! You're up next.
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/19/03 08:08 PM
[Linked Image]

Should be 'super' easy, but this is one of my most favorite scenes. Ep? What's he looking at? And what prompted him to do this?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/19/03 11:44 PM
Meet John Doe I, he's looking at Lois sleeping form after he had a nightmare where he was 'loosing her'.

If I'm right (which I doubt), the next player can take my turn, for I won't be much around today, plus I can't post picies wink

Carole
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/20/03 07:04 AM
You are right, Carole! I just love Clark in this scene. I love Clark in any scene, but that's beside the point. Anyway....

[Linked Image]

Ep? And the last few words he said... Another of my favorites. smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/20/03 07:26 AM
I'm thinking this is Just Say Noah, and the line would be "Women. Earth women." I love that episode...

PJ
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/22/03 10:37 AM
Right, Pam. I just love that! Give us a good one!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/22/03 02:01 PM
I was right? Darn, I was afraid that would happen goofy

Okay, tell me what episode this is...

[Linked Image]

PJ
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/22/03 04:53 PM
This looks like "Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark," right near the beginning after dinner when Clark has to respond to a Superman emergency. I've always thought Lois had the ugliest hair in this episode.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/23/03 06:02 AM
Right you are, Roger!

I hated this episode the first time around, but in re-runs I've become rather fond of it. Lots of fun stuff going on there. Just not that much steam, which is what I chiefly wanted, the first time around wink

Anyway, Roger, you're up!

PJ
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/23/03 02:14 PM
Here's one. Which episode and what's going on?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/23/03 05:46 PM
Is it Lucky Leon? or it might be the Rival...
Posted By: LaneGaL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/23/03 06:31 PM
That's from HIM, when Clark is trying to keep Lois from killing the guy with the camcorder. He was filming them as they made their way into the Honeymoon Suite <g>

I'll wait just in case wink
~Amanda
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/23/03 07:14 PM
Amanda, you got it! You're up next!
Posted By: LaneGaL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/25/03 10:41 AM
Okay, here's a new one... name the ep and describe what's happening.

[Linked Image]

Good luck laugh
~Amanda
Posted By: Shadow Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/25/03 10:46 AM
Um.../me takes a stab It looks like Tempus Fugitive, and Clark floated them over the fence...?

Jen
Posted By: LaneGaL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/25/03 07:00 PM
Right! Your turn, Jen clap
Posted By: Shadow Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/25/03 10:44 PM
Ho hum. LL's outfits are such a giveaway, so hard to pick...ok bonus points if you can tell me what's going on here because I have no clue laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/25/03 11:27 PM
This one's from "Man of Steel Bars," where Perry has just shot down Lois' story on Superman's predicament, calling it a puff piece. Lois then asks Perry to run it on the op-ed page. Perry wants a story for the front page. Lois asks Perry, "Do we have to argue about this in front of Superman?" as she uses her eyes to indicate the superhero standing next to her.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 07:37 AM
Hah, thanks. You're up, Roger!

Jen laugh
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 09:29 AM
Which episode and what's going on? As bonus, what does Clark do immediately after the conversation is over?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 09:49 AM
Whine, Whine, Whine

One of my fav scenes! the one where Clark comes to apologize to Lois after he left her at the charity fĂȘte (the one where Perry goes fortune telling).

he goes "Lois?" and Lois goes like "Jimmy? I heard someone calling my name, you didn't call me?"

Jimmy: "no, it was Clark."

Lois: "Clark who?" rotflol

Carole

PS: er...I think Clark throws the liquid coffee directly from the mug to Lois trashbin...but not sure.

PPS: if I'm right, next player can have my turn and post pic wink
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 10:17 AM
You are correct on the pic and pretty much got the bonus right as well. He dumped it in a trash can, but it wasn't Lois'.

Technically, it's your turn, but it looks like you're ceding your turn to anyone else.

Have you figured out how to post pictures yet? What browser are you using for which OS?

I didn't realize it at the time, but in my new avatar pic, she's wearing the same outfit as in the picture I posted.
Posted By: Blayne Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 05:19 PM
I have a quick question.. Where are you guys getting all of these screen captions?
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 05:56 PM
Blayne,

We've got screen captures from a lot of different places, but the mother lode is maintained by Christiane -- http://www.lagsi.de/lnc/ The text on the site is in German, but don't let that stop you smile She's got *thousands* of pictures.

PJ
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 06:28 PM
Hey guys, not really posting for the quiz, but I thought here would be a good place to ask... What ep is this picture from? What's going on? I think I know, but want to make sure.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blayne Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 07:15 PM
Thanks Pam!
Posted By: RL Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/26/03 08:07 PM
SQD,

Off the top of my head without checking any of my videos, it looks to me like a scene out of "Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark" where Deathstroke has just tried to kill Superman. I don't remember if its the first time they tangle or the second. If I were to guess, I'd say the first time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/27/03 01:46 AM
RL,

you're right about your avatar clothing choice wink

About the posting pic issue, well, I don't have a clue and, to be honest I really lack time, so feel free smile

Carole
Posted By: Blayne Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/27/03 07:09 PM
Since Carole can't post, can I join? If not then just ignore this...
[Linked Image]
What ep. and what is Lois saying? (pretty easy I know, but hey it's my first time...)
Posted By: shells Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/27/03 09:21 PM
ok - i'll give this a try.

i'm pretty sure this is in Witness, after Lois has written the story about the murder. Clark & Perry tell Lois that she should omit certain facts & she says something to the effect of "can i leave in the part that says the man is dead?"
Posted By: Blayne Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/27/03 09:42 PM
Yep! Good job... your turn!
Posted By: shells Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/28/03 07:18 AM
ok let's see - this might be on the easy side, but i'm new here, so - bear with me smile

[Linked Image]

What episode, what did Lois just say, and what's the next line?
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/28/03 08:02 AM
This is Whine, Whine, Whine and Lois had just said: 'This isn't vacation packing. This is forever packing.' Clark answers: 'I was thinking of moving, but now I'm not so sure.' Or something like that. I preferred the smoochies at the end... smile1
Posted By: shells Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/28/03 08:10 AM
you got it! great job!...next pic!
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/29/03 06:54 AM
Okay, finally found a pic...

[Linked Image]

Episode? What's happening? What happens after?
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 09:00 AM
This is from Ides of Metropolis where
Lois was gathering blackmail material to tell Clark her secret that Eugene was hiding in her apartment.

I've always loved this scene, laugh
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 11:40 AM
You're right, Trenna, though you didn't tell us what happens next.... Oh well! Post another picture!
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 03:22 PM
SQD, I don't think I know what you are getting at, she wins, pats him on the chest and they go off to her apartment. Did I miss something?

Well, here's an easy one wink

[Linked Image]

Episode and who's baby laugh
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 04:39 PM
Ah!!! It's from "Target Jimmy Olsen" I think. The baby is a basketball. Lois and Clark decided to use the "Pregnancy" as a way to get past the nurse who wouldn't let them in as reporters. They went off to dig threw the desk/office of this dead doctor guy. LOL

Caroline
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 07:26 PM
That's right, the baby was a healthy basketball,

Ball's in your court! smile1
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 08:53 PM
Ah. Okay.. hmm. This could be easy, but I thought it was hilarious, so I decided to post it anyway.

[Linked Image]

What ep? And what's going on?
Caroline
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 09:16 PM
Oh I remember! It was Contact where Lois and Clark ask Jimmy to do some research for them and one would start talking and the other will finish the thought. Jimmy then asks "Did you practice that?" and both Lois and Clark give a rather sarcastic humourless laugh before both saying "Go!"
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 06/30/03 09:23 PM
You got it! Your turn!

C
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/01/03 12:53 AM
Okay what ep and what was said?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/01/03 04:26 AM
SuperMann... Lois said: 'See how well trained I have him already.' or something like that.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/01/03 04:42 AM
Yep you got it!
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/09/03 11:25 AM
Been kind of slack, huh? Sorry!

[Linked Image]

I know... Too easy, but I chose this simply for the viewing pleasure. thumbsup

Episode and scene?
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/09/03 04:18 PM
Oh YESSS smile1

Individual Responsibility and Clark is asking Lois for a date...at 7:00 and 7:01 and 7:02 laugh

A big favorite of mine!
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/10/03 05:56 AM
Mine too, Trenna! smile1

You're up!
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/10/03 12:27 PM
Here's one

[Linked Image]

What's she looking at? and episode laugh
Posted By: LaurieD Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/13/03 12:01 PM
I'm pretty sure this is from "The Eyes Have It", but I cannot give a quote. The blind Superman has just leaped from Lois' apartment window to take a taxi to the Daily Planet to save Lois. See Mayson's hair to the left in the photo? wink

I'll let someone else give the quote and a new picture as I don't know how to post pics.

LaurieD
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/14/03 01:02 AM
Superman was going to find Lois at the Planet and had just crashed through Lois' unopened window. Martha was probably looking at Superman hailing a cab. Am I right?
Posted By: Trenna Re: Photo Quiz VII - 07/14/03 12:55 PM
Yes this is "The Eyes Have It"

Superman just fell out the window and Mayson asked if he was okay...Martha says "Yes dear, I imagine so, he is Superman"

laugh

CrazyBabe do you want to take it? You might want to start a new thread?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards