Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Karen Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 06:59 AM
Starting another thread again, since the other one hit 48 posts.
They are all great, but I have to go with....

Karen.

Good Job!
Wow, I didn't even expect to win. Hrm, guess this means I gotta find a picture. Well, let's try this one, just cause. wink

[Linked Image]

Good luck!
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 07:17 AM
I can't resist, Karen...

"Larry... meet Charlie."

Wendy wink
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Wendymr:
I can't resist, Karen...

"Larry... meet Charlie."

Wendy wink
rotflol
HAR!

Jen
ps don't have a caption, just needed to laugh at that laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 08:21 AM
Can't resist either so:

'Hatwoman'

Okay, I'll be serious now (well...)

Lois "What I need now is a sauna, some massage, a roomservice...and tons of Double Fudge Crunch Bars."

Carole
Posted By: Saskia Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 09:07 AM
Lois (thinking): "Leave. Just leave! I'm a man. I can't be attrackted to another man! So leave!"

Saskia
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 12:22 PM
"Lord, Clark, your tie is blinding me!"
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/17/03 03:21 PM
hmmm. clarkie-san. wax on, wax off. wax on, wax off...

ooo. frown the guys at the chop shop ordered from ralph's pagoda and i had to eat with them...

hey, great costume, lois! you going to wear that for halloween, too?

lois, i hate to tell you, but ralph has been making some comments about your "new look..."

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... no, it's just not working. i can't blow up ralph's head with psycic "scanner" powers. darn.

ooo. nice disguise, lois! but i just got a call... the chop shop was busted in a police raid this morning.

oh, lois, before you leave... superman just dropped by for his interview.

okay. my disguise is all ready. now to get in character. just close my eyes and remember... i love beer. i love football. writing my name in the snow is cool...

uh-oh. i think i'm allergic to this fake mustache...

lois, why are you dressed like that?

like what, clark? ... ooo, ow.

are you feeling okay?

not really. my head hurts, and my face feels funny. why does my face feel funny, clark?

what did you do last night?

uhm, not much... went out to a bar with some people. i didn't want to drink, so i ordered iced tea. it tasted funny, but what do you expect from a bar? i don't remember much else, except something about "being one of the guys..."
Posted By: daneel Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/18/03 03:55 AM
Jimmy: "You have to change fast. If Cat sees you she could made a pass at you."

Jose wave
Posted By: Karen Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/19/03 10:14 AM
Ooohboy. Now I have to decide the winner. How am I going to do that? dizzy

"Larry... meet Charlie."
Hehe. The obvious answer wink but it still had me giggling. It's like she's going "Doh! Cute guy who now thinks I'm a guy. Double-DOH!"
"Leave. Just leave! I'm a man. I can't be attrackted to another man! So leave!"
rotflol
Jimmy: "You have to change fast. If Cat sees you she could made a pass at you."
*snicker*

I think I've got to go with Paul -- it's the whole writing in the snow bit that got me.
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/19/03 02:51 PM
thanks, karen! glad you liked it. smile

for the record, i don't understand the snow thing, either.

okay... time for a new pic. thanks again to christiane and her award-winning site.

actually, i've got 2 this time. the second one is the main one, but i couldn't help posting the first. it's just too fun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

so, have at it! smile

Paul
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/19/03 03:28 PM
Okay, I can't resist, but I'm doing them backwards...

For the second picture: "Lois, if you had just let my mom give you cooking lessons, you wouldn't be facing these manslaughter charges!"

And for the first: "Hey, that's *my* wife's cooking you're insulting!"

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/20/03 05:14 AM
Lois: "I know you love me Clark, and you, Martha and Jonathan think of me as your daughter. But you don't have to pretend that you are Superman. Here there are people that can help you."

Clark: "It's true Lois, you have to take us out of here, we're not crazy. I'm really Superman."

Jose hyper
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/20/03 05:42 AM
Lois: "Clark, don't worry, everything will be fine. I'll go out of here in no time...could you just bring back my 'pick up locks' set and a bunch of Double Fudge Crunch Bars on your next visit?"
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 02:03 AM
For the second picture,

Clark: Lois how many times do I have to tell you not to annoy Henderson?
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 02:29 PM
hmm. not many captions this time. maybe it's the pic. or maybe it's the fact that there's more than one. will have to stop doing that.

anyway, time to pick a winner!

i'm going to go with pam.

individually they're both great, but taken together, they're hilarious. rotflol

good one, pam!

so, you're up! smile

Paul
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 03:31 PM
Thanks, Paul! smile I didn't plan to enter the contest, but when I saw those pictures, those lines just jumped into my head...

Okay next one--

[Linked Image]

PJ
Posted By: MissyG Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 04:25 PM
'I wonder how ballastic she going to get if I mention she needs Head & Shoulders?'
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 10:39 PM
Lois: You don't really think that I would believe that there is a man in black tights and a cape called Batman do you?
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/22/03 11:06 PM
Lois: Clark, I leave town for *two* days and you kill my fish?!?!
Clark: I swear it's all the ficus' fault!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 12:58 AM
Clark: "Honey, I admit black tight shirt doesn't look as good and sexy on me as it looks on you. Now, could you give it back to me...please?"

Lois: "You first!"

Clark: "Me?"

Lois: "Yes you! Seems my Superman candybox has run into hiding... any idea where I could find it?"
Posted By: daneel Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 03:40 AM
Clark: What would she do if began to kiss her neck?

Lois: I hope he doesn't take too much liberties. Only because he's such a good cushion...

Jose
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 08:38 PM
Well, looks like we've got all the captions we're going to get, so... I enjoyed all of these, but the one with the little extra something was Jen's (Shadow), so I hereby declare her the winner. smile

TAG! You're it!

PJ
running away
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 09:15 PM
Hah, thanks. Dunno why I respond to these LOL, it's so hard coming up with a good pic...but this one just set me off into peals of laughter, so let's see what you guys come up with... wink

[Linked Image]

Jen
Posted By: HatMan Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 10:10 PM
aww, i was trying to come up with a good one for pam, but all i had in mind was something about lois needing clark to change the lightbulb because it was so dark. i knew if i kept looking that i'd come up for some reason for that annoyed expression, but it was just slow. oh well. time to give jen's a shot. hmmm. nice pic, jen. smile let's see...

"i will tell your future. let me gaze into my crystal ball and... HEY! who took my crystal ball?? "

"jimmy! why didn't you tell me that was cotton candy? i thought it was my crystal ball!"

"yeah. i was looking for the right size fake boobs. you would not believe the variety they sell. they had ones like this..."

"oh, jimmy. i was just looking at my nails. i had to get press-ons, and they only had there weird purple ones... or are they lavender? they're a bit glossy, don't you think? but i think they go with the shirt ... uhm, that is... i hope they come off easily. yeah."

"huh? i've got a dress, and long hair, and nails, and... and... what are those on my chest?? jimmy! what happened? tell me this is a dream! ... wait a second... you put something in my drink last night, didn't you? and then while i was asleep you... JIMMY!!!"

"so the king, he dressed up as pricilla, and he..."

"you know, i know this is for charity and all, but i can't help thinking it's really odd. it's almost as if i'm a minor character in a TV show and the writers feel like they can make me do funny things just because i'm not one of the main characters. you ever feel like that, jimmy?"

"a la peanut butter sandwhiches... abaracadabera ... woodgie woodgie ... bibbity bobbity... BOOO!! ... ha-ha. scared you there, didn't i?"

"so they have this thing called 'hoof-in-mouth' disease, right? basically, the livestock start woolgathering and accidentally say things that weren't meant to be overheard, so they start acting really sheepish, and..."

"jimmy, watch it. i've got nails."
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 10:21 PM
Jimmy: Why, Chief, what big... nails you have.
Posted By: rivka Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 10:37 PM
OMG, it's a tribble! eek
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/23/03 10:46 PM
Lois (offstage): Chief, don't forget to give me back my dress. And make sure to have Alice hem it for me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/24/03 12:56 AM
Perry: "Jimmy!!!! When I said a 'King' style costume, I didn't mean 'King of Drag Queens'!!"
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/25/03 09:34 AM
Hmm, I suppose it's time to assess the results. goofy Good job, guys...I think I have to go with this:

Lois (offstage): Chief, don't forget to give me back my dress. And make sure to have Alice hem it for me.
The idea of Perry borrowing Lois' dress was really amusing. <g> You're up, Caroline!

Jen smile
Posted By: Blayne Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 10:26 AM
Since Caroline hasn't posted, is it alright if I put a new picture up? If anyone minds then just ignore it...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 05:41 PM
Sorry this is so late, guys. I didn't realize that I had won. <g>

[Linked Image]

Caroline (who is praying she did this picture thing right)
Posted By: Blayne Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 06:31 PM
Ok just ignore mine since Caroline's back. And yes Caroline you did the picture right!
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 08:00 PM
With this magazine in front of me Clark will never know that I'm checking him out ooh! He has a great butt!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 08:13 PM
Clark:(off-stage) I wonder where Lois is.
Lois: CLARK! I'M OVER HERE BEING INCONSPICUOUS!...oops.

Jen
Posted By: MissyG Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 09:40 PM
"If I time it just right, then I can be the first to grab the chocolate covered donuts when Jimmy comes through that door."
Posted By: Blayne Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/28/03 09:55 PM
"Maybe nobody will notice that I'm just down here to pick up my weekly order of Double Fudge Crunch Bars!"

"Ooh! What is that model from this magazine doing here! And flinging herself at Clark like that! I need to go teach that model that she can't just waltz in here and take Clark away from me! Woah... wait... Clark's not mine, what am I thinking! He's my best friend, nothing more... Oh who am I kidding! I need to talk to him about this sometime soon... Oooh! Anyways, back to the task at hand... I need to get that model away from him! Wow... Clark says I babble too much, and now I'm even doing it to myself!"

"How could Linda afford the outfit out of this magazine?! She surely hasn't made that much money in the reporting business, I mean for crying out loud, she's way worse than even Jimmy!"
Posted By: Karen Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 06:38 AM
Hrm, maybe I can figure out wher Clark is going all those times...
Posted By: Melisma Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 06:47 AM
Hm... if I keep a *really* low profile, maybe I'll be able to write the report on the naked Quiddich match!

Melisma (still giggling, here under her Rock, over Karen's sig and the story - go read it you guys!)
Posted By: MissyG Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 08:21 AM
"I wonder what Clark really does when he goes into the supply closet?"
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 09:57 AM
Lois: "I'm invisible. No one can see me. I am one with the magazine. I *am* the magazine. If you look this way you will only see the magazine."

----------------------------------------------

Clark: "Lo-is stop pretending you don't read those magazines."

Lois: "I'm not reading it, I'm looking at the pictures."

----------------------------------------------

Lois, reading: "How to tell if your man is a *Super* catch." muttering: "Nope, nope, nope, Clark doesn't fit any of these! How can he be Superman?"
Posted By: Caroline McKenna Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 03:41 PM
OKay, time to choose, I guess. LOL All the replies were hilarious, but Alicia's had me in stitches.

Lois: "I'm invisible. No one can see me. I am one with the magazine. I *am* the magazine. If you look this way you will only see the magazine."
It's so typical Lois! clap

Your turn, Alicia.

Caroline
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 04:17 PM
Wow, thanks, Caroline laugh !! I'm glad you liked it!

Okay, I've never done this before, so I hope it works! Thanks, Christiane for the picture from one of my favorite Episodes!

[Linked Image]

(sorry if this pic has been used before -- I just started following this thread recently.)
Posted By: rivka Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 05:19 PM
Lois: Stay still, Clark! These BrainWipes(TM) won't work properly if you move!
Posted By: shells Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/29/03 06:54 PM
ooh - great pic - this is one of my favorite parts!

Clark: Lois, I don't care *what* you think it is - just get it off my head!

Lois: Well you'll just have to stay still Clark, I've almost...yup...I think i've got it. It's not easy working with all this gel, you know!
Posted By: daneel Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/30/03 01:43 AM
Lois: "How can you dare to look her legs!!!"

Clark: "Ouch! That hurt! I wasn't looking her legs! If you hadn't come here I would have looked at yours
"

Jose
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/30/03 05:08 AM
Clark: So you wanna settle this that way huh. *grabs his pair of chopsticks* En gaurde!
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Caption Competition VI - 06/30/03 05:21 AM
Clark: Lois! Stop hitting me!
Lois: Why Clarkie? I think that you are so cute when you're under attack now be a good boy and take it like the Superman that you are!
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Caption Competition VI - 07/03/03 05:03 PM
All of the captions were really great smile ... but my favorite was Jen's

Clark: So you wanna settle this that way huh. *grabs his pair of chopsticks* En gaurde!
LOL!!!! smile1
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 07/03/03 07:09 PM
Har. Okay, thanks Alicia. Hmm...let's try this one, it's a little different, but we've got creative thinkers here.

[Linked Image]

Dr. Hamilton: This is all your fault.

Good luck, grasshoppers.
Jen
Posted By: Shadow Re: Caption Competition VI - 07/03/03 07:57 PM
Oh, you know what? We've got 48 posts here. I'll just start a new thread with my picture.

Jen
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards