Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Smallville Girl Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/12/03 03:20 PM
My friend was on Ebay today and he sent me this link.

Lois & Clark New adv of Superman seasons1-4

Just thought someone here might be interested.

It ends in about 3 days...

-Breanna
Posted By: amciotola Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/12/03 03:27 PM
Don't give in to people over charging. Seems most people who run auctions like this are out to increase their selling price to make a huge profit. I have the entire series on video and am willing to copy for no more than cost.

I have them taped in two formats (taped from TNT):

SLP: Takes 16 tapes - 4 per season. Lower quality, but good enough to enjoy.

SP: Takes 32 tapes - 8 per season. Slightly higher quality, most are edited for comercials.

Either way, I ask $2 per tape plus shipping. Even those taped at SP that would run roughly about $80 *including shipping*. (One thing to keep in mind is overseas shipping might be higher).
Posted By: Smallville Girl Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/12/03 03:39 PM
Thanks, Anne! laugh

Not that I need copies right now :p , but is always good to let people out there know that they *can* get copies.

-Breanna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/13/03 08:49 AM
Thanks anne!

I might need some (especially seas 3 and 4), but i'm a bit far away...
Posted By: Katryna Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/26/03 10:18 AM
Anne I just emailed you..
Posted By: Melisma Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/29/03 02:01 AM
Anne, what about putting the eps on CD-rom, either as a VCD type thing, and/or as a squinty-vision file (or series of files) playable with some of the more common computer audiovisual programs? (.ram, .wmp, etc) I'd certainly go for something like that, if anyone was up to doing the conversions. Stuck as I am here in Korea with no TV, much less a VCR, my computer is the only way I'm able to amuse myself visually smile

Melisma (running and hiding here under her Rock)
Posted By: Chloe Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 05/30/03 10:37 AM
Okay...I'm really into that - I am desperate for Seasons 3 & 4...do you have AIM? Like, I wanna wait and everything - 'cause I know it's gonna come - but god, I might as well just get 'em now - if I can, y'know? *shrugs*

Love, luck'n lollypops
Chloƫ
http://sd.glistence.net
Posted By: akcs76 Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 07/06/03 03:12 PM
I would love to have season 1 & 2 if anyone has it in PAL version.
Posted By: Melisma Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 07/11/03 05:04 AM
On TVshowsonDVD.com, Lois and Clark is *tied* with Smallville for the number of people who want the shows to be released on DVD - but LnC is listed first! It's at about number 6 on a list of the top ten. Go on over if you haven't yet, and help put it closer to the top!

Melisma (gloating gleefully here under her Rock)
Posted By: FFoLC Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 07/12/03 07:02 AM
I've released the first season in avi.
You need eMule or EDonkey to download them.
the list of episodes :
http://forum.sharereactor.com/viewtopic.php?t=149889&sid=e5db53c8b73d4e5f719cc4c34d45c2e9
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 07/12/03 03:59 PM
I tried to use the link FFoLC posted, but the files are shared and I found no one to share mad

That's the problem I always have when I try to download an episode.

Maybe my question sounds silly, but why can't we get the episodes somewhere they can be easily downloaded from??
(even here)

AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Jess Re: Seasons 1-4 For Sale! - 07/15/03 04:33 PM
Wow im really fortunate enough to have found this site while looking to see if they had this seris on DVD or VHS....... if anyone does find out any information about it and could let me know that would be great or im goin to start and make my own! help
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards