Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CarrieRene January Newsletter Poll - 12/11/23 09:18 PM
Newsletter Question for January: What villain would you have liked to see return that never did?

A) Arianna Carlin
B) Dianna Stride
C) Mxyzptlk
D) Baron Sunday
E) Other

Thank you. Results in January Newsletter.
Posted By: JadedEvie Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/11/23 11:16 PM
A) Arianna
and
E) Toni Taylor
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/11/23 11:24 PM
I'm going to repeat what I answered in Discord because I think everyone's having fun with this poll!

Gahh! I'm going to go with B. Dianna Stride because... by all rights... she should KNOW that Clark is Superman... she SAW him in the suit and changing. So... having her double back as a villain could be REALLY scary!

I actually had half a plot bunny that all these villains who SHOULD know might get to talking in prison or something... have some sort of club. (And I think this bunny might already be in the plot bunny sanctuary. 😆 )

Sara laugh
Posted By: Songbird Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/12/23 12:42 AM
I vote for C) Mxyzptlk.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/12/23 01:39 PM
C) Mxyzptlk.

There's no limit for what he can do. The possibilities are endless. And he makes for fun stories.
Posted By: Morgana Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/12/23 03:56 PM
Dianna Stride. She was a trained assassin. Teaming up with her crazy photographer again, those two could cause an amazing amount of havoc for Lois and Clark.
Posted By: bakasi Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/13/23 06:47 AM
Diana Stride, definitely
Posted By: Shallowford Re: January Newsletter Poll - 12/14/23 11:26 AM
I'm going with A) Arianna Carlin.

Fan fiction that has Arianna in it shows that she's as nasty a villain as Lex and maybe worse. Lots of possibilities.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards