Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram K-Comm - 12/02/22 03:34 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Val and I have had to bow out of the K-Comm. Your new K-Comm is KSaraSara and Darth Michael. Any and all questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, volunteering, etc should be directed to them from here on out. Please give them a warm welcome!

Personally, I am by no means leaving the boards, even if RL has me relegated to mostly lurking at this time. (Between work and family, I have precious little downtime these days.)
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: K-Comm - 12/05/22 06:56 PM
Thanks for everything you've done! You have been one of the backbones of this community for many years, and I for one am very grateful =)

I hope that life treats you well, and if it is your wish, you are able to find time to become more active again in the future.

Missing your writing until then,

Verity
Posted By: Morgana Re: K-Comm - 12/05/22 08:07 PM
I agree with Verity!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: K-Comm - 12/06/22 04:33 AM
Thanks guys! It's so weird to go into Kerth season without being a part of the committee, but it was absolutely the right decision for us. For me, in particular, my job is extremely physical, and a nap is going to win over writing skits pretty much every time at this point! Haha!

I'll still be around here when I can, reading, reviewing, and hopefully posting if my muse ever stops hibernating.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards