Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: amciotola Curious .... - 03/03/21 03:36 AM
Now that we have both Supergirl AND Superman & Lois TV shows. Should we think about adding a few more sections? Or will the "Other" section be sufficient for any new fanfic related to them be enough?

Let me know what y'all think.

Thanks!!
Posted By: BlindPassenger Re: Curious .... - 03/03/21 09:55 AM
Given that the number of fanfics in the "Other" section is not that high and that, while Supergirl ran for 5 years now, there isn't a single SG fanfic in this section yet, I doubt we Need an extra CW section unless the board isn't suddenly flooded with CW related fanfic.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Curious .... - 03/03/21 06:35 PM
I agree with BlindPassenger. The "other canon" section isn't exactly bursting with new fics and there isn't much discussion or fics based on Supergirl or the new show (yet, at least). Only time will tell if the new CW show will gather a following (and last as a show), and if it will trickle into this message board, but for now, I don't see the need to make a separate space for them.
Posted By: Christina Re: Curious .... - 03/03/21 07:12 PM
I'm open to a separate section given the crossover appeal of the two shows. With that said, it might take a while for that to trickle in.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Curious .... - 03/04/21 12:10 PM
I also don't see a need for a separate forum or forums for the CW shows, at least not yet. If there is an interest in it, perhaps moving the Superman in Other Canons from the bottom of the front page might encourage more people to not only write for that forum, but also to read it. Assuming it's not too much work or time-consuming to do that.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Curious .... - 03/04/21 02:47 PM
I think what we have is fine for the time being.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards