Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Seeking Beta team for AU epic - 04/25/19 08:50 PM
Hi again, gang. I'm feeling much better after my liver transplant, and I've managed to complete the Alpha pass through my latest epic. It manages some strong twists in the backstory of the three main characters, and the interpersonal relationships I'm presenting are different than anything I've seen in L&C fanfic previously. I'd like to get a team of two to four betas, if possible, and I promise to work with all of them to make this great beastie presentable. Please either PM or email me if you want to know more or if you're (Lois-like) willing to dive in without checking the water level and hidden rocks under the surface.

Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Seeking Beta team for AU epic - 05/04/19 12:20 PM
Hi Terry,

so great to hear you're doing better! Here's to many more happy years with family, friends, and LnC hyper

As for the beta'ing, let me put it this way:
[Linked Image]

I actually managed to first stumble onto the Beta-request via the Challenge board, so 'beastie' is clap

wave Michael
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Seeking Beta team for AU epic - 05/10/19 02:38 AM
Bump because I'd really enjoy having a beta team of two to four. Michael is very good, but no one's perfect (you should see what I had to rewrite), so many eyes make clearer story.

evil dance spider love

You are free to interpret the above icons as hints.

Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Seeking Beta team for AU epic - 05/10/19 11:18 AM
I have some downtime now Terry. Count me in.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Seeking Beta team for AU epic - 05/10/19 04:38 PM
Great! I'll send you what Darth already has. And welcome to the team! I know you'll help make this epic better.

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards